New member, looking for some input

dunbarb

Jan 29, 2019
I'm trying to gauge interest, proposition first and 2 questions after:
Basically, I'm a professional app developer and can bust out code like nothing (particularly python). I've seen a few games that use the sims 4 as models, and the skins have come a long way since any of those.
The characters just look solid, and the animations are spot on for anything besides vaginal close-ups. Handjobs, blowjobs, side angled or full body views are fluid and natural.
I have a good background in graphic design and photoshop, and I've found photoshopping where genitalia connect has turned out surprisingly well, well enough for me to ask.

The content possibilities are incredible with such a short turnaround time. Character look-a-likes are amazing, so the parody possibilities are high. This is probably taboo, but you could even submit a photo of someone you want in a story. Create their likeness and put them in.

So first question, is it enough to push past the stigma of sims 4 models?
Second question, would their even be enough total interest to be worth it? Or should I just keep it to myself?

This is a hobby, no money, no patreon.. only asking permission to expand on other games' stories (on top of producing OC stories).

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Welcome to the forum :)

If you want to expand on other games, your best bet would be to ask the devs of those games.

Good luck with your projects!