RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
I like this game, the town is small enough... so you don't have to walk two city blocks everyday, i like the slow build and the fact they actually give you directions.

Edit: Then i play the updated version, what the hell... so laggy, if you press Fn+F2 you can see a FPS count, i currently am getting 4 frames per second, this is not bad computer, not great, not bad, plays the new Deus ex at 30 fps, but this rpg maker game, 4... yeah..

Last edited:
Reactions: A$AP

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
I like this game, the town is small enough... so you don't have to walk two city blocks everyday, i like the slow build and the fact they actually give you directions.

Edit: Then i play the updated version, what the hell... so laggy, if you press Fn+F2 you can see a FPS count, i currently am getting 4 frames per second, this is not bad computer, not great, not bad, plays the new Deus ex at 30 fps, but this rpg maker game, 4... yeah..
Yeah had the same problem with the updated one :(

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is it only me that's not having problems with the new version? I mean yeah once in a while (like every 8 mins or so) it takes a break of 3 secs but other than that pretty smooth o_O:oops:

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Apparently according to the dev its the street lights that are causing the frame drops, he says he'll figure something out.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Im getting a bug when running with the brother, its is a couple of days in and after the run she just asks "Are you ready" And the game just freezes.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Title and OP needs updating plz
Download Links (Credits Winter0s) Version 0.04

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
was more to get OP and title updated really

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I just edited this. I did not include nor your torrent nor your link. I did include a link for a mega download that the dev posted today! Public release! This is the version 0.04E. This means it includes the bug fixes! Since there isn't a torrent yet for this version I left it blank and will await until someone (possibly @F95 ) uploads it.

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
So the link in main description is for 0.04e ?
I just edited this. I did not include nor your torrent nor your link. I did include a link for a mega download that the dev posted today! Public release! This is the version 0.04E. This means it includes the bug fixes! Since there isn't a torrent yet for this version I left it blank and will await until someone (possibly @F95 ) uploads it.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes