RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
i need some help im stuck how do i make her exhibit more when i go running i never get the option and she doesnt wanna strip for perry i feel im missing something she read submission on the dictionary but she never go back to the comnputer

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Apparently the dev instead of fixing the bugs and releasing more 0.04 versions with bug fixes is instead gonna fix them for 0.05. That's low and pathetic. People already paid for 0.04 and you should provide a working version! I dont care if you add a million scenes in 0.05 you still owe these people their money.
Here's his quote "Progress on 0.05 is going good. Even most of my time have gone to removing bugs as they have been reported."

SloppyJohnson

Aug 12, 2016
Yea, I thought this game could have potential, but now its so plagued with random bugs and a severe lack of progession. Like am I missing some secret sacrifice to HRPG gods to get her to keep running fast with her brother or actually take a shower with the door unlocked or get naked for creepy store owners? If i feel like i need to edit your game to find out how to progress, we have a problem.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm guessing the game is only good for the photos in it. Trouble is, they are all .rpgmvp files so I'm waiting until .05 or until there is a way to decrypt the rpgmvp files.o_O

Individualist

Aug 5, 2016
I think the dev went too crazy with his ideas for the time system. Implementing that meant he had to change a bunch of event flags, and it feels like he rushed throwing it in. It's incredibly easy to skip forward through the quest on accident just by trying to skip time to access a flag properly. For example, if you try to sleep in your bed after reading the dictionary in the library for the first time you'll see an event that acts as though you've already spoken to both the shopkeeper and the bartender, even if you've done neither. The flag for using the computer a second time seems to be completely missing, as are the two people that used to sit on the bench and flirt with you are gone. So unless I've missed something, there aren't any morality choices in this version either.

It would've been much better to finish off the content from v0.03 as a tutorial phase, maybe adding two more days of content to round off the week before starting a "free-play mode" that uses the new time system. Then no content would have been lost and players wouldn't blindly stumble around, skipping sections of the story on accident just because they didn't spend their day the way the dev expected them to.

habalababa

Sep 15, 2016
I guess its still broken ! if i go to bath and get option "leave door open" nothing happens an i can walk throu all walls and must walk over the lightning at bathroom door again and use other option. After that the Brother is broken an i can walk everywhere and cant use doors.
Version 0.2 or 0.3 without the "DAY-Night-Clock" didnt had that much bugs.
Too much scripted Bullshit in this game , u gotta do all in the right order or the game gonna crash in the questline.....

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
wow, sudden memory pike to 11gb and freeze.
Gonna praise this game but read comments ... sad, so sad.
And fool me to download incomplete game, again.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
According to dev's patreon page v0.05 went to beta access.

Marcus800

Aug 29, 2016
Still with the "Open World" feature. It is awful, I can't get to bounce my tits to my "ADOPTED!!!!" brother while running. What am I missing?

I feel like I don't trigger the events correctly and I'm running around in circles with that game...(pun intended)

It is a bloody shame because before the "open world model" came along it was a fine game, not ground breaking but solid with a good premise (although very ressource internsive already).

Can anyone help me?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Still with the "Open World" feature. It is awful, I can't get to bounce my tits to my "ADOPTED!!!!" brother while running. What am I missing?

I feel like I don't trigger the events correctly and I'm running around in circles with that game...(pun intended)

It is a bloody shame because before the "open world model" came along it was a fine game, not ground breaking but solid with a good premise (although very ressource internsive already).

Can anyone help me?
Seriously the dev's decision to make this a real time game only fucked it up and since he spent so much time on it he refuses to back down. I could spend a million years writting a bloody book, if people dont like it I shouldnt continue to make it! I should change it.
BLAGH. Bloody devs

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus800

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
I get the scene with brother and my corruption is 6, exhibi is 4 but i cant get the dress from Perry wtf? How much corruption do i need to get the dress?

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
This game is soo fucken bugged atm, like literally, there needs to be a guide. I've only been able to get the girl to masturbate in the tub and orgasm needs about 30 corruption, jogging with brother bounce tits atleast 5 corruption, watching brother masturbate and cums atleast 20 corruption? if not 25or30, the store keeper Cai groping breast atleast 20 corruption i think, there could be more after but i never tested, and the life guard instructor to peek at underwear under the desk requires 400 bucks for the class. That's all so far, not sure if i'm missing anything but i'm so fucken done. This game is soo fucken grindy it's ridiculous, it focus tooo much on the GRINDING part of rpg rather than the story and it still has bugs... Plus they should atleast implement something that gives you a fucken hint on where to go, or what to do next, like a quest log or something, cause FUCK I hate having to run around for like hours not knowing what i'm doing. I will put this game on hold until a couple more updates come out, or atleast when there's a quest tracker implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: ucla9

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
This game is soo fucken bugged atm, like literally, there needs to be a guide. I've only been able to get the girl to masturbate in the tub and orgasm needs about 30 corruption, jogging with brother bounce tits atleast 5 corruption, watching brother masturbate and cums atleast 20 corruption? if not 25or30, the store keeper Cai groping breast atleast 20 corruption i think, there could be more after but i never tested, and the life guard instructor to peek at underwear under the desk requires 400 bucks for the class. That's all so far, not sure if i'm missing anything but i'm so fucken done. This game is soo fucken grindy it's ridiculous, it focus tooo much on the rpg elements rather than the story and it still has bugs... Plus they should atleast implement something that gives you a fucken hint on where to go, or what to do next, like a quest log or something, cause FUCK I hate having to run around for like hours not knowing what i'm doing. I will put this game on hold until a couple more updates come out, or atleast when there's a quest tracker implemented.
Where is this storekeeper Cai? And did you manage to get that dress from Perry?

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
Where is this storekeeper Cai? And did you manage to get that dress from Perry?
cai's in the capital, the store right below the guy that gives you jobs, basically when you enter the capital go left a bit and then you should see like a building with a symbol in red, that's the store where you buy the swimsuit for the lifeguard job too, but you only get one chance at that scene, so make sure you have high corruption before you do it, cause once it triggers you can't trigger it again, which is a bug i'm sure. Perry is bugged i think, either that, or the story is bugged, cause from what i've read, you're suppose to talk to the boss(which is the bar guy) & mr forman(constructor guy), but it's not lit up. There's a lot of bugs, so i wouldn't play with until a couple more bug fixes.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes