[RPGM] New Paths [v0.04] [DrunknesCafe]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 12, 2017
I bought membership....bugs bugs bugs lol, after 2-3 minutes/actions xD

Edit: I looked into picturefolder: Barely new content, like nothing, its like a fraud (link about what he has done - the spoiler pics). Forget it...

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
When It came to sex he began to remake the game because all options of groping over. Every npcs in the town gropes her or see her panty. There was only one option to left that was sex. So I will wait someone steal her virginty. Only that time I belive he will continue his project. Until that I newer play this shit.

Another thing hes so slow. Every 3 mount he sent a new version and it has nothing, only peek her. See her pantys, see her bouncer tits.... ext ext.

bas

^^nerd
Staff member
Modder
Donor
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

New Paths [v0.04] [DrunknesCafe] - Original Size: 1.07GB

Download Win (254MB): - - -

If images won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here: - here's the Windows version:

If videos won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

Requires 7zip to extract:

robertthebruce

May 14, 2017
so game came out in 2016 this is now 2019 and we are on version V0.04, it's nice to see this developer likes to milk this game by releasing it what an update a year and have it buggy as fuck not going to waste my time to download now, I will wait till 2030 hopfully by then their will be a lot of content and the bugs should be at least fixed

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
so game came out in 2016 this is now 2019 and we are on version V0.04, it's nice to see this developer likes to milk this game by releasing it what an update a year and have it buggy as fuck not going to waste my time to download now, I will wait till 2030 hopfully by then their will be a lot of content and the bugs should be at least fixed
Heh, the history is a bit more storied than that. At one point it was up to version .12C, and it was very promising, pretty fun, and had a fair amount of content. Though still little actual sex, but there was some action. Then he decided to change engines, which I believe was the second engine change at that point(first change was from older RPGM to one of the new RPGMs), this time it was to Unreal. That hobbled a long for a few months, maybe got one demo release of it or so. Then he switched back to the engine he was using before switching to Unreal. And that's where we're at, basically back to where he was engine wise, but with barely any of the content he had before.

It's sad because at the time it was at .12, it was in my top games and seemed very promising.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes