[RPGM] New Paths [v0.04] [DrunknesCafe]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Miserable thing ... IMO this would be the wise solution to return to the original game (not bad at all, despite of the numerous bugs and surviving system) and remake it by Ren'py.

baka

Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i followed the "old" progress as well. but after each update he also added more shit to do, eventually we get a game that is too much crap to deal with instead of enjoying the erotic part.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Wow. I thought this game was buggy and unplayable before, but now it has discovered all new bugs and glitches!
It is so difficult to pick my favorite game ending bug in this, but I am going to have to go with:
NewPaths_error.JPG

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
WTF...This game is still around and so full of bugs that you are lucky to even walk through a door and not freeze or crash. I played the previous version that at least you could go out and have the main character be an exhibitionist...I made it to the point that she wakes up in hospital but after that I can not even go into the store to work anymore despite stats being 100, can not figure out how to get her morality to start to go away and looking at the pictures she can get drunk and work at cafe but unable to do either all i can do is eat sleep and go to school.......oh and this creator is adding more areas before even adding ANYTHING worth doing in his grindfest of a demo

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Look like still a long way to be worth to be played.
Kinda sad considering it had a lot of stuff before the re-making.

Apr 29, 2017
you mean re-re-re-making... but yes, and it has even more bugs than before. i started a new game since old save had a lot of bugs in this version. apparently it wasn't bc of the save. 15 min in and i can't do anything. before i could start working in perry's shop, now "i don't want to enter" - ummm yes i do wtf happened?! to think i even supported this guy at some point

loser69

Apr 22, 2018
The old version was at least playable, how many times has this been remade? I supported this guy a year ago, but this is getting ridiculous. I guess this is more like a personal project than something to be distributed.

Burt

Dec 14, 2016
The old version was at least playable, how many times has this been remade? I supported this guy a year ago, but this is getting ridiculous. I guess this is more like a personal project than something to be distributed.
Probably the ver 14 of old game was most playable buggy as fuck but playable with minor frustration. He basically has no clue not his fault his ideas are good but he needs to hire a coder or get someone to brain implode teaching him

Jul 22, 2017
Probably the ver 14 of old game was most playable buggy as fuck but playable with minor frustration. He basically has no clue not his fault his ideas are good but he needs to hire a coder or get someone to brain implode teaching him
now i am wondering if i can still find the old version to play with....

Apr 29, 2017
now i am wondering if i can still find the old version to play with....
Let's say I have access to v0.12 beta which is not the last, v0.14(random letter) ends with (spoiler) Suzie losing her virginity to the jock in the woods (end spoiler).

Anyway, how would one go about sharing it if anyone is interested?

Jul 22, 2017
i got v0.12C in hand with jogging bugged(who the hell would change a fixed conversation to a bugged event again) and can't trigger the changing clothes event at Perry's store, which blocks a lot of event even when i went far to have 40 morality, a hundred corruption and 60 exhibitionism...
0.14 i've never heard of it :O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes