RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Anyway I hit a bug :mad:
After changing to school unform I had two Suzies bound as a team, the second one still in towel, C-key didn't allow to remove the surplus and after entering the bathroom the game crashed....
So I have enough for today

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Anyway I hit a bug :mad:
After changing to school unform I had two Suzies bound as a team, the second one still in towel, C-key didn't allow to remove the surplus and after entering the bathroom the game crashed....
So I have enough for today

i think that this game begins to be buggier and buggier.

• Sad
Reactions: Spenser4

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
Used to play before it was " rebooted", Is the rebooted any better or have any more content than the original?

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I don't really know the guy but I don't think he's trying to milk subscribers - I think he hits a wall where the game engine doesn't do what he wants it to do and he ends up getting frustrated and restarts. Unfortunately, I don't think he's going to be that pleased with RPG Maker MV since it's essentially a port of VX Ace with JavaScript replacing Ruby (which, IMO, is a step down - if they wanted to change script languages I would've gone with Lua or Python).

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I don't really know the guy but I don't think he's trying to milk subscribers - I think he hits a wall where the game engine doesn't do what he wants it to do and he ends up getting frustrated and restarts. Unfortunately, I don't think he's going to be that pleased with RPG Maker MV since it's essentially a port of VX Ace with JavaScript replacing Ruby (which, IMO, is a step down - if they wanted to change script languages I would've gone with Lua or Python).
Heh, the old version 0.12C was in RPGMV before his ill-fated reboot in Unreal, now he's back RPGMV. Think it was ACE originally before rebooting it the first time to MV. I don't think he is necessarily setting out to milk subscribers, but he lacks the experience and focus just to put out a consistent effort with forward progress. In the end he is effectively milking subscribers through his stumbling around, while maybe not necessarily with the intent to do so.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Creating this game is more difficult than creating Witcher 3 XD
That's true but look at the difference in people working on it.

Having said all that I think he does need to just grit his teeth and finish the project.

LordofEntropy Wow I had totally forgotten about the Unreal-boot. And you're right, come to think of it it was in RPGMV originally. (I'll be honest, I track far too many of these efforts and it all kinda blurs together in my head.)

I should probably disclose that I used to be a fairly high tier patron on his Patreon but when he did the Unreal thing I dropped it, I recently re-sub'd but at the $1 tier which it will stay until it's much more solid than it is now.

Chris06

May 4, 2017
It was joke ^^ But 3 years of developing and he still in this same place...
Game was promising but inmo there no hope for this game.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering is this game still difficult to play ?? i remember you had to do allot of stuff like take shower, eating etc.. is still the case ??

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I remember playing this 2 or 3 years ago, I got pretty far and grinded shit then a fucking bug stopped all progress. I was so fuckiing mad, now looking back at this thread its seems bugs still plagues this game.

Reactions: Chris06

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
then another reboot, and still buggy
he might get a heart in it
but he doesn't not have that skill with him at all
that's the problem
i found new event masturbating at school. and undoubtedly, freezed after showing the pic....

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes