RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I wish I looked at the image folder sooner to find out there is barely any content. Ah well, I tried.
Broken NPC's, broken items, broken save system, broken interactions.. pretty much everything is kaputt.
And if RPGM can't be tedious on its own if done badly, now you have to manage time, hunger, hygene, etc. Now who doesn't want that...
So, don’t expect the protagonist to have anal sex within the first 3 min of gameplay. It will take time and I want the player to get inside the head of the protagonist.
Aaand there we have it.. slow slug progression RPGM grindy bugfest, a classic choice of devs around the world. /rant

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
maybe you should try lily of the valley, it is awesome game probably the best adult game on rpgm engine
I played it already. It's very good game & probably my first western corruption game, but my hype died of because of very few updates with small amount of content. I also played Elena's life (kinda shitty & very bad writting), Anna Exciting Affection (great graphics, but Anna became too promiscuous & game lost magic), Valiant Warrior Astrid (very good game, but again with rare updates), Alansya Chronicles (very good), Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession (very good), Chronicles of Leridia (surprised how much i like this game), Jessica O'Neil's Hard News (very good), Angelica Orgins (very good), EverWhore (intriguing, but I fear it will as well become tedious & grindy). Ofc, also many japanese rpg from that genre. I also like Wife & Mother, but this game will take years before it will lead to some more naughty content. If you have other titles I'm open for suggestions.

Reactions: AlyTog

redle

Apr 12, 2017
god damn it! whenever i see the title, i read it as: new pants... -.-
New pants? No. Sorry. We're still a good 2+ years away from getting back all the content that was in the original RPGM incarnation. The star won't get their first new outfit until at least 2037.
I wish I looked at the image folder sooner to find out there is barely any content. Ah well, I tried.
With a changelog that says, I removed access to some images that no one bothered to look at and added a text conversation to 1 NPC in the game... And, yep... that's it. I really wasn't going to bother downloading this version anyway. But I do appreciate you confirming that there is nothing there.

I like this game. Or at least I did with the original. Even the bugginess and lag wasn't enough to keep me away. I need to start ignoring it though. Every time it pops up it seems to take 5 steps backwards.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Someone please take the premise of this game and actually make something of it. :LOL:

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
I played it already. It's very good game & probably my first western corruption game, but my hype died of because of very few updates with small amount of content. I also played Elena's life (kinda shitty & very bad writting), Anna Exciting Affection (great graphics, but Anna became too promiscuous & game lost magic), Valiant Warrior Astrid (very good game, but again with rare updates), Alansya Chronicles (very good), Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession (very good), Chronicles of Leridia (surprised how much i like this game), Jessica O'Neil's Hard News (very good), Angelica Orgins (very good), EverWhore (intriguing, but I fear it will as well become tedious & grindy). Ofc, also many japanese rpg from that genre. I also like Wife & Mother, but this game will take years before it will lead to some more naughty content. If you have other titles I'm open for suggestions.
try out dilmur its fucking great, nice arts and lots of content

Reactions: ronn264

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Rpgmaker is ALWAYS the problem.
So, u got an axe. A good and sharpenned axe. Many others can cut tons of logs for any fireplace with it. But YOU cant chop logs no mather what u do. Naturally, u blame the axe...

Tools are just that, they dont have any "intent", they are not BAD or GOOD per se, it depends on how and for what u use it... try brushing ur teeth with the axe of my example and u will see how BAD is that little tool... any engine is the same, there are lots of really bad games made in Unity and Renpy, but we dont blame those engines for it... it wouldnt be fair...

Conclussion: a tool is NEVER the problem, blame the dork who cant use it properly (even worst after so much time using it). Cheers!

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes