RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
True words compadre.

Too sad the update is so bad, sorry for you folks. Thought it shall be little treat for the cold wintertime. :/ Honestly, I wondered why there was no changelog for this public version. Now I know. Seems there is no real advancements...

btw: There's an (improved?) Patron version 0.04 as of dec, with changelog (posted it already, page 43) - can anyone check and tell if this *would be* a version to hunt for?? Worth requesting it or not??

Reactions: Ente Supremo

qman

Jul 4, 2017
every time I try to extract the file .. It say it can't be extracted because it seems to be no RAR file ..Anyone know why that is , and how to fix it? Thanks

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...can't be extracted because it seems to be no RAR file
Try to give more info, which download did you use? Normal or shrunk one? What program you are trying to open the archive with?
- Either your download was corrupted while transferred (depends on your connection) or
- The program you are using doesn't know the archive version created by another application.
(Archives can have different versions internally, as other typical files do, e.g. pdf or media files.)

Try using 7zip, this is a very good archiver, capable of opening almost everything too. Peazip may be an alternative. If you cannot open the file with these two it is probably corrupted. Do compare size of your downloaded archive to size shown for file e.g. in the MEGA link - they should be identical.

Reactions: Krull

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Tried to play it. Annoying as ever. It is so frustrating, this DEV has so many good ideas, but he just can't nail it at all. Terrible. So sad...

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Just in case the Dev reads the forum I've found some bugs in the compressed version. Suspect they are in the full sized version too due to their nature. If not well maybe it will help someone else who encounters them.

1) If you bathe while wearing the sports clothing it will freeze on the bathroom picture when you are actually in the map.
2) If you try to read after reading laura's book after the third time it will freeze on the reading picture when you are in the map. Not sure if this is only in the school uniform or if it happens in the jeans and Tshirt as well.

The easiest way to correct this is to go back into the bathroom (which gives you the menu of options) and select leave bathroom this forces the picture closed and returns you to the map screen. This is somewhat harder to do blindly from the reading action location (but not too hard 3 right, 2 down to leave the room ... listen for the door. Then 3 right 1 up to enter the bathroom.).

But this is an annoying bug to encounter. Also from my rpgmaker days I remember there being alternatives to the delay time. All the long delays on actions, popup notifications and whathaveyou, actually break immersion for me as I find myself trying to force my way through them and fighting the lag. Whereas with ones you can action through I can get on to the next element of the game.

Regards,

Fulgartech

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Just in case the Dev reads the forum I've found some bugs in the compressed version. Suspect they are in the full sized version too due to their nature. If not well maybe it will help someone else who encounters them.

1) If you bathe while wearing the sports clothing it will freeze on the bathroom picture when you are actually in the map.
2) If you try to read after reading laura's book after the third time it will freeze on the reading picture when you are in the map. Not sure if this is only in the school uniform or if it happens in the jeans and Tshirt as well.

The easiest way to correct this is to go back into the bathroom (which gives you the menu of options) and select leave bathroom this forces the picture closed and returns you to the map screen. This is somewhat harder to do blindly from the reading action location (but not too hard 3 right, 2 down to leave the room ... listen for the door. Then 3 right 1 up to enter the bathroom.).

But this is an annoying bug to encounter. Also from my rpgmaker days I remember there being alternatives to the delay time. All the long delays on actions, popup notifications and whathaveyou, actually break immersion for me as I find myself trying to force my way through them and fighting the lag. Whereas with ones you can action through I can get on to the next element of the game.

Regards,

Fulgartech

Actually I think it is just bathing while the brother isn't at the computer that does it, no particular costume at all.

Reactions: Cirro84

sandman8585

Jan 13, 2018
great idea for a game but tons of bugs. I mean randomly the MC goes into the bath phase. Then the game freezes, hahaha. Bad Bad game for that.

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
He has a great mind, but theres not much place for abstract things (programming). He is more like a projectmanager/designleader but needs a team or one programmer to realize the stuff. So he has time and clear mind for proceeding the ideas. If i see the other games they are like simple stuff or just so much blabla talk, where also man talk so much (i don't know, maybe nowadays its normal ^^).

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
All shit begins from the game engine change. It's law of nature, I can tell ...

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
He posted what he has done with some spoiler images:
He needs to fix plugins, so 004 isn't out yet...

Edit: 004 is out.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
can you imagine if this has the same amount of content as his first attempt that reached v0.12? i personally cannot...

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
I bought membership....bugs bugs bugs lol, after 2-3 minutes/actions xD

Edit: I looked into picturefolder: Barely new content, like nothing, its like a fraud (link about what he has done - the spoiler pics). Forget it...

Reactions: OneWayMissile
1.80 star(s) 10 Votes