RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Wow. I thought this game was buggy and unplayable before, but now it has discovered all new bugs and glitches!
It is so difficult to pick my favorite game ending bug in this, but I am going to have to go with:
NewPaths_error.JPG

Reactions: Watsonholmes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
WTF...This game is still around and so full of bugs that you are lucky to even walk through a door and not freeze or crash. I played the previous version that at least you could go out and have the main character be an exhibitionist...I made it to the point that she wakes up in hospital but after that I can not even go into the store to work anymore despite stats being 100, can not figure out how to get her morality to start to go away and looking at the pictures she can get drunk and work at cafe but unable to do either all i can do is eat sleep and go to school.......oh and this creator is adding more areas before even adding ANYTHING worth doing in his grindfest of a demo

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Look like still a long way to be worth to be played.
Kinda sad considering it had a lot of stuff before the re-making.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
you mean re-re-re-making... but yes, and it has even more bugs than before. i started a new game since old save had a lot of bugs in this version. apparently it wasn't bc of the save. 15 min in and i can't do anything. before i could start working in perry's shop, now "i don't want to enter" - ummm yes i do wtf happened?! to think i even supported this guy at some point

loser69

Apr 22, 2018
The old version was at least playable, how many times has this been remade? I supported this guy a year ago, but this is getting ridiculous. I guess this is more like a personal project than something to be distributed.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The old version was at least playable, how many times has this been remade? I supported this guy a year ago, but this is getting ridiculous. I guess this is more like a personal project than something to be distributed.
Probably the ver 14 of old game was most playable buggy as fuck but playable with minor frustration. He basically has no clue not his fault his ideas are good but he needs to hire a coder or get someone to brain implode teaching him

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
Probably the ver 14 of old game was most playable buggy as fuck but playable with minor frustration. He basically has no clue not his fault his ideas are good but he needs to hire a coder or get someone to brain implode teaching him
now i am wondering if i can still find the old version to play with....

Reactions: junkanon

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
now i am wondering if i can still find the old version to play with....
Let's say I have access to v0.12 beta which is not the last, v0.14(random letter) ends with (spoiler) Suzie losing her virginity to the jock in the woods (end spoiler).

Anyway, how would one go about sharing it if anyone is interested?

Reactions: QBQ

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
i got v0.12C in hand with jogging bugged(who the hell would change a fixed conversation to a bugged event again) and can't trigger the changing clothes event at Perry's store, which blocks a lot of event even when i went far to have 40 morality, a hundred corruption and 60 exhibitionism...
0.14 i've never heard of it :O

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
As far as I know 0.12C was the last one, if there really is a 0.14 I'd want to give it a go.
Google couldn't find it though.

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017

0.05 has launched, claimed to have fixed several bugs
but the only reply is reporting old bug again....

Reactions: Tota97

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
0.05C public links (Win, Mac & ...Mac?)

Bug fix:
· Fix bug trigger at the bedroom. There are some random events trigger when the time hits 03.00 at night. Trigger change around 30 %
· Fix a big bug that quest doesn’t show at the start of a new game.
· The trigger for the Photograph quest now works 100.
· Clean up much of the code at the Café, capital.
· Around 40+ smalls bugfix/rework some code.
Added:
· The public event (where females send in pictures/movies/novels etc. Is still on. And have two new enters. Two Norwegian girls. In total 6 movies and 21 pictures.
· New events at school.
· New events at home town (Bar) This event is not triggered by the corrupted stat.
· A new event at home (watch TV)
· The new weather system is finished. Still, need to add the outdoor paths for different seasons. But for the moment it works. Others plugin have gotten some rework/update.
· Added more text and renders to the studio event.
· Note for the new weather system, it still needs some love and improvement. Since this is an only visual improvement, I will continue to improve this over time.
· Input the towel outfit in the home.
· Added bicycle to world map. (travel time 25 min, instead of 45 min for walking) Start the quest right outside of Mel store.
· All the seasons have been added for the outside maps. (Summer, spring, winter and fall)
Changes:
· Mother has been reworked and re-render. (
· Priest has been reworked and re-render. ( )
· Lidka ( .
· Changed in-game start date. This so the weather system says its summer and not winter.
· All the NPC face animation have been sent to my photoshop guy. And 90 % of the NPC have face animation in the scenes.
· All the renders are getting some love in photoshop.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes