3D-Daz New patreon page - Futa comics

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hi,
i don't really know if this is the right place to advertise my new patreon page, but i think it is :)
So, i was working on daz since few months, creating stories and 3D art on the Non-official MrDots Games discord, all ppl there know what i'm doing everyday and my 3D art skills :)
i post all my long stories for free on this discord, but i wanted to create a patreon page to put short stories and renders and share my art with others ppl, it's more i tips jar than anything else, so if you like my 3D art.... :)

all patreon stories will be exclusives and will not be anywhere else
i plan to make 4 short stories /month

Here the link :

thx and feel free to comment if you like or dislike.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
And the best way to check my work and daz skill before you decide to become a patreon or not, is to come to the unofficial MrDots Games dicord and check the story i'm writing and rendering since few weeks, this is my longest story ever, actually Day 8 with 400+ renders, i plan to make for the part 1, approx 30 days and 1500-2000 renders, there will have part 2 and maybe a part 3 too for this story.
This is the story of 2 sisters Julie (Dee from DMD) and Sam (from Happy Summer) with my own morphs and changes
you will see too, Elena, Georgina from DMD, all others models are my own creation.
I create emotionnal story, so there will be, good and bad things
There there are renders+text

After the Sisters Story, i already planned and posted the prologue of the next long story "New Horizon" a sci-fi story.
See you there soon i hope, you will not be disappoined, trust me :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
it's not a game and i don't plan to make a game, i know lot of my fans on the discord asked me a lot this question.
on the discord i post my long story for free, on my patreon exclusive patreon short stories and on Patreon this is the only place where you will see my futa content.
On the discord since january, i post stories short and long+text normally i post arround 20-50 renders each days, when this is possible.

IMPORTANT : on the discord i make Live renders and text, what this mean, this mean, i create one scene, lights, assets, models, poses, etc....render, post on the discord write the text and after i work on the next scene, etc....usually it take 15-30mn between each renders to be posted.
And to be honest i learned a lot like that, because, i need to take care of everything fast and fix all problems fast.

And to answer you, i work with Daz studio, zbrush and just a little with photoshop very rare

Last edited:

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
unofficial MrDots Game discord :
you will find my stories in the : fan-stories channel
And plz, if you like my art and stories, come back on this thread and post a review, like that all others can see how i work :)

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
her name is Maya, i will make more content with her soon. For now this is my only Asian model, but i already planned to create another one very soon

EDIT : i made a poll on the discord few months ago to know wich girls the fans liked the most, results was :
1 - Jade
2 - Kat
3 - Maya

All my new models are not on this renders
Thea, Tracy (the girl on the Patreon banner), Julie, Sam, Myriam, Suzy and Shirley and Kelly my new girls for the incoming patreon story

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pitrik and Twistty

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
yup the 2 renders was early stage of her creation.

For game, lot of ppl asked me to make games, but honestelly i don't have time to script in ren'py, even if it's easy i tried for fun.
i love making renders and stories as i do since few months and don't plan to change anything ;)
Ah and thx for the "very talented", i'm always happy to get new fans :)
If you really like my art and stories, come check the Sisters story on the MrDots discord, you will like it trust me and it's free ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I always said that this guy is talented! Finally other members are starting to see that (y) ;)

Reactions: Twistty