VN Ren'Py New Place [v1.0] [Sinfulline]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

mem333

Nov 30, 2017
Glad you like it ;). Sorry, as I said to the other member, The project has been used to learn a little with the idea of having something finished. So it won't continue it anymore. I will try to create another project in the next few months. What I am not sure about is whether I will present it finished as this one or present its progress.
ignore the copy paste comments it looks like darkcookies mc (which from your comments i presume was your intention) but drawn in a different style like different comic book characters drawn by a different artist

sinfulline

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
ignore the copy paste comments it looks like darkcookies mc (which from your comments i presume was your intention) but drawn in a different style like different comic book characters drawn by a different artist
Preety much, hes the combination of MC of Summertime and Peter from spectacular spiderman (going more towards MC and Darkcookie style)

iamthebest99

Aug 29, 2023
Hello, I can't confirm it. I have done this short project to learn the basics of renpy. I will investigate it for the next project I do and if I find it easy I will implement it in both ;)
understandable i do hope it is implemented into your future games seeing as how cool the art style is.

Reactions: sinfulline

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
This very looks like a game that will be abandoned soon i hope not because shit looks great but that's the experience i made so far

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The end of this first version of the game is promising . I'm curious to see what happens in the next update.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
oh dear, right from the start...'My name is Lydia' when the character name shows as 'Lidia'
and the MC seems to be the same cartoon as 'Summer time saga' (personally my favourite game of all the dozens I have played)

Wow, is that it, NOT a game, not even really a story, save yourself the time of downloading and unzip and forget this....

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes