[R>Artist 3D] Unpaid New project is looking for Daz artist(s)

MoonPillow

Apr 5, 2020
Project:
I am new kid in the block who started creating new game from scratch. I would like to introduce new games with more gameplay mechanics, because at this time I think the market is overloaded with dull left-click VNs (no offense). The game will use Unity engine and Daz3D graphics. Game content will be kind of usual, nothing extreme like monsters or dicks larger than women. Current state of the game is in very early stage.

Developer:
Me - programmer, creative director of the game
Checho - support programmer

Looking for:
Daz artists who want to contribute to some project. Right now it is important to provide some initial demo therefore you can take this as part-time experience and when the demo is released we can discuss again if we want to cooperate together in long term way.

Employment Type:
As usual this is startup thing starting with nothing, but offering better future when (and if) patreon is successful. So at this moment position is unpaid, but I am willing to buy some assets if we need it for the game.

Work commitment:
This depends on your requirements and availability. We can discuss it further in private channel.

Preferred method of contact:
Right here on F95
or Discord

Job Description:
Because at this moment I don't have experience with Daz I need artist(s) who can lead the graphics part of the game. It would be also benefit if you can create concept art for story telling according to a story which will be provided.

Additional comments:
If you are interested then please contact me and prepare some showcase renders.

Last edited: