[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share New project, seek partnership

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Draft:
Hello everyone, I am an author with a lot of experience in the fantasy and realism genre. I am looking to join a team of passionate and imaginative people who would like to make an H! I have quite a few ideas in mind and am open to suggestions, but I am gravitating towards a harem game.

Developer:
This is a totally passionate project for me at the moment and you can contact me via PM or this thread where you can also request my discord.

Searching:
Primarily an artist (3d) with experience in creating original characters and a programmer who understands the visual novel format.

Job type:
revenue share.

Work commitment:
I am happy to say a unique project to see how it goes for us as it is a shot in the dark. But I am very open to building a longer working relationship from this.

Preferred contact method:
-Discord and PM

Job Description:
-Mainly an artist and programmer with some experience or understanding of what is needed for this type of game. You need to be receptive and easy to communicate and be willing to work as a team.

Additional comments:
Anyone else looking to be part of a team who may have a skill set not mentioned here, don't be afraid to reach out!

Built-in programmer.
now i'm just looking for a 3d artist

Last edited: