[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Share Unpaid New Proofreader Looking to help

Apr 12, 2022
GoofyProofy Here:
Skills:
- Proficient in English.

Preferred method of contact:
- F95zone and email source

Employment Type & Rates:
- Free as I am just starting out and if good I'll switch to paid.

Availability:
- Part time evening work. I have a day job so this would be adhoc after work several nights a week depending upon the project.

Work Samples:
- Don't have any published work samples. Dabbled making my twine games and writing fiction.

Additional comments:
I enjoy playing a variety of erotic games. The number one detraction for me is simple grammatical errors that change the narrative, i.e. "I ate Grandma." When the author really wanted to inform us, "I ate, Grandma." Very basic example of errant English. Also with a lot of translations, pronouns and subject/verb context makes the game clunky which can take down the value of the game an artist worked so hard on. All in all I just want to give some help to game makers who need someone to double check their narratives. If in the end my help brought success then it'll boost my opportunities and perhaps get that elusive cup of coffee. I love coffee.

Apr 12, 2022
Have had some initial requests and facilitated some help. I have some free time yet still to help developers and game makers with writing and proofreading. Please feel free to reach out to me as I want to help. I don't expect monetary compensation.