new to here

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
I am a player not a developer. I watch this site to get me to new games , comics etc. that I did not knew existed. I am a fan of AIF games, but also games from here. I am a retired service member that uses games as these to help me relax and get me through the days. Keep up the great work on these forums and keep me informed. This is the best place to keep informed.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I am a player not a developer. I watch this site to get me to new games , comics etc. that I did not knew existed. I am a fan of AIF games, but also games from here. I am a retired service member that uses games as these to help me relax and get me through the days. Keep up the great work on these forums and keep me informed. This is the best place to keep informed.
Welcome, feel free to head over to game suggestions if you need anything new... you've been here about as long as me, but since I became a dev I've spent a lot of time her, so I can always help.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Atepomarus

KimmaJim

Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys :) I'm on this website probably for the most obvious reasons, but I'm pleased to meet everyone!