Seeking New to the site, any game suggestions?

SwingingRichard

Jul 4, 2020
Hey guys I'm Swinging Richard I just got on here and started playing some games about a week ago. I'm looking for some seasoned vets to help me find some good adult games. I started with harem hotel and had some fun with that, but the actual sex scenes were kinda jank, however the gameplay was pretty fun. I played monster girl island and most people will probably hate me for saying this, but i thought it was pretty good. Yeah the gameplay is bad, but the sex scenes I thought were pretty well done. Also not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot or if it will get any attention so if anyone can steer me in the right direction if I'm doing something wrong that'd be a great help too. Anyway back to my main reason for posting was I wanna find a game that I'd enjoy without having to test them all out because honestly the downloads take forever. Better than nothing I guess, but I'm looking for a game that has interactive sex scenes number 1 or at least it plays more like a video than just a series of pictures if that makes any sense. I also would like something with voice acting, but haven't seen a lot of that so that's not hugely important, but certainly greatly appreciated. The click through story kinda games are okay, but haven't found one I love so maybe they just aren't for me. The games can be from anytime they don't have to be new just looking for something that's like dude you gotta try this if you haven't played it. Doesn't matter if its like 3d, cartoon, anime either. Basically just looking for fun game, good sex scenes that are more like videos +interactive if possible, and voice acting. Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance. Appreciate it guys!