New Trainer Game

MegaRatKing

Dec 12, 2020
Hey there, I'm just starting up development of a space themed trainer game and looking for some suggestions/ requests:
Some current info (all is subject to change in current stage 12/12/20):
1. There will be at least 1 main story arc/ end goal
2. The game will feature a punishment reward system with stats and attributes, and overall will be focused on money gained by slaving.
3. The exact location in space is yet to be decided, but it will most likely take place in multiple locations anyways so that is more of a main story arc issue.
4. A big question is 3D or 2D, and then if 3D, should we take the time to create animations and fit them with the 3D models.
5. Will be quite vulgar in content, as the universe is a sort of dystopian 'the rich and strong rule' kind of place, and will feature fetish content, though things such as cannibalism will not be included.
6. We wish to feature a large collection of slave models, and plan to change the model according to what may be equipped. We also plan on including many different races and species ranging from human, to humanoid, to potentially monster/(lite)furry content. All of this however is up in the air because of the current indecision between using 2D or 3D models.
7. Also VAGUELY considering a custom character creation system if 3D is decided upon.
If anyone has absolutely anything to say about this, please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your opinions, questions, and as stated above, any requests you may have.

BlueFoxx71

Feb 20, 2019
I would like to see more trainer games with popular characters if you go the 2d path i.e Naruto bleach etc etc. I prefer 2d over 3d but it doesn't matter if you can create a custom slave. Brothel king has a lot of good in it if you want an example. Thank you for the work that you good luck.

Reactions: MegaRatKing