[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share New Unnamed Project - Looking for 3D Artist + Programmer

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
Project:- UNNAMED

Developer:- The great and Magnificent S0dium!

Looking for:- Ren'Py/Python coder and 3D Artist

Employment Type:- Share Revenue

Work commitment:- Part Time

Preferred method of contact:- Here (Post or PM) or Discord (Tarks#7135)

Job Description:- I was working on a game as writter for another user, we got the idea pretty advanced and I was working on the script while the other person was doing the renders for the preview.

Everything was fine, we got a lot of ideas and the project was very interesting for both of us. Then, one day my partner disappeared with no reason and, he doesn't answer my emails and I have no real clue about what is going on, but I don't want to give up, so instead I'm looking to continue the project with someone else.

I will be the main writer of the game, but everyone on the project is welcome to share ideas about what they would like to see in the game.

Then a 3D artist is needed, and also a developer to code the game, I lack both skills. We may also need a proofreader, since I'm not a native english.

Additional comments:- I've been writing for 15 years, and now that since all this shit is going on around the world, I have more free time and would like to try again an make a REALLY nice game.

I like to work on ideas that have been never seen before on +18 games. My main focus is to create a game that feels realistic, a story that could happen to anyone and feels erotic at the same time. I feel like many games make the sex part of the game something like a reward, but I don't feel it should be that way, sex is part of the life, and I'd like to see that in a game in a way that everyone could enjoy.

The game will take place in a modern set, and even I have an ongoing script, we could start a new one if someone wants to start from the beginning.

EDIT - I've add a small story of my own to show my skills as writer.

Last edited:
Reactions: RStar8

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What is the share percentage for the artist/programmer? And since it is a share, is there a patreon for the project already or by share you mean "Work for free until there's a patreon"?

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
Ey, thanks for your answer.

First of all, it's not like I want anyone to "Work for free", I just wanted to share a hobby with someone who is willing to do the same, I'm sorry if it makes anyone think other way.

Since there is no real project right now, there isn't any Patreon, I feel like there is no point creating one until you can show what you are working on.

As for share %, I have to be clear that I'm not willing to do this for the money, but the share % it's something that has to be discussed between people interested, and I'm totally open to discuss it with anyone.

Once again, thanks for your time and interest!.

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
Hey! I am interested in being the programmer for the project. I know how to work with Ren'Py/Python and also Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator if needed. I can also make you a demo UI for the game if you want me to demonstrate my skills. I am willing to work for free till the game starts earning revenue ( I assume it isn't making any revenue as it is a startup project). Also I am a fast learner and I am willing to spend my time and learn something new which I already don't know, if I need to do so for the project. You can contact me on Discord @ RockStar8#3101 if you want or DM me here at F95 if you are intersted.

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
Hey! I am interested in being the programmer for the project. I know how to work with Ren'Py/Python and also Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator if needed. I can also make you a demo UI for the game if you want me to demonstrate my skills. I am willing to work for free till the game starts earning revenue ( I assume it isn't making any revenue as it is a startup project). Also I am a fast learner and I am willing to spend my time and learn something new which I already don't know, if I need to do so for the project. You can contact me on Discord @ RockStar8#3101 if you want or DM me here at F95 if you are intersted.
Sorry for not answering you earlier, the last couple of days has been a bit of a hell....

I was contacted earlier by another developer, but I'm totally open to take any help I could have, so add me on discord (Tarks#7135).

Thanks for you interest!.

Last edited:
Reactions: RStar8

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
Sorry for not answering you earlier, the last couple of days has been a bit of a hell....

I was contacted earlier by another developer, but I'm totally open to take any help I could have, so add me on discord (Tarks#7135).

Thanks for you interest!.
Added you on Discord.

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
Well, it has been almost a week since I posted this, and I guess the idea lack of interest for almost everyone.

So, I wrote a small story to show what I'm capable of, and would like to share it with anyone willing to spend a couple of minutes reading it.

Note that this story has been proofreaded and I've had a bit of help translating it into English.

Hope everyone likes it no matter if it makes someone changes his mind!

Crazy Penguin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hi, I have a lot of experience in python and have coded in Ren'py for about a year. I am interested in this work with some decent writing skills and have worked on proofreading before.
You can contact me on Discord: Wise2face#9609