New users three posts

kibititon

Mar 18, 2024
Hello forum! There was a notice just after registering that new user requires to create 3 posts. \
Can I get a clarification for this please? Do I need to upload my games or comics or whatever for it to count as a post ( similar to torrent leeching and seeding ratio? )

And while we are at it, please let me know if you can make forum text a bit bigger for my eyesight, maybe some kind of setting?
Thanks!

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Welcome.
You need 3 post for adding Links and 5 posts to be able to start a conversation (PM).
Posting threads and posts all count (as long as it's not in Off-Topic or Profile Posts), you already have one from this one, the next one can be by replying me.

You can change the font size in your account preferences.
1710753448008.png

Reactions: kibititon

kibititon

Mar 18, 2024
Welcome.
You need 3 post for adding Links and 5 posts to be able to start a conversation (PM).
Posting threads and posts all count (as long as it's not in Off-Topic or Profile Posts), you already have one from this one, the next one can be by replying me.

You can change the font size in your account preferences.
View attachment 3454359
Thanks! The font settings help! And I think I understand now, it is not exactly upload/download ration but just regular comments. Meaning I will go around chatting with people! :)

Oooohhh very nice, so many replies so fast!

kibititon

Mar 18, 2024
I am sorry, another question - where can I read about explanation of prefixes by the thread names? Some are self explanatory, but some abbreviations I dont understand at all

+monochrome

Jan 27, 2024
Hi there.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one confused about this.
I got the same notice and was wondering if posting a reply to anyone would count as a post, but I guess I'll be finding out after I post this reply...
Anyway, thank you for shedding at least a little light on the subject.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I am sorry, another question - where can I read about explanation of prefixes by the thread names? Some are self explanatory, but some abbreviations I dont understand at all
Hmm, there's only three prefixes that are abbreviations: "VN" (Visual Novel), "REQ" (Request), and "VAM" (Virt-A-Mate).

All the others prefixes are the usual name of whatever is concerned, even when that usual name also happen to be an abbreviation (like for "HTML" by example).