Seeking New VN adult game where you can choose sex or race. ?

lastallnyt

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone know of an adult VN game, using Renpy or other engines that the storyline is very in depth; whereas it lets you choose your race or sex, but depending on your selections storylines change a bit for each? Would be great to be able to change body sizes etc. with this being said, i think certain events also change, reactions from other in game characters would also change when changing aspects of the MC. Such as, height weight endowment etc.., as if a person is to short or to tall, they may have to do events or tasks twice as much as the opposite factor, or say a persons endowment being a certain size would result in the interactivity with a in game character differently then another. I would be happy to fund game writers for a long VN like this. open world would be a great situation into this game as well. Pregnancy, drama as in if you chose 1 path then go for a certain path then those two people could cause drama, in lowering certain points of the MC. almost as a real life situation but a game.

woops

Jun 22, 2017
I dont know if it actually helps but u can change your sex in Heavy Five and in Love and Sex second base. I think some of events and reactions changes when u have diffrent sex but I'm not sure because I never tried.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I dont know if it actually helps but u can change your sex in Heavy Five and in Love and Sex second base. I think some of events and reactions changes when u have diffrent sex but I'm not sure because I never tried.
Thanks for the mention. Appreciated. :)

Yep, the events and reactions are different for gender and race. Sometimes only minor things, sometimes (Annie with a fem MC or Trisha with a black male MC) very different.