Newbie Dev here sup

TheMagicalGurl

God of Pregnancy
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
I am a new dev here in the early stages of planning a game involving a feminized protagonist forced into being a god-tier "magical gurl" hence my name. I would like three ways of playing and finishing the game. One: You are 100% girl, you leave no parts of manhood behind. (Most freedom with this option) Two: You become a horny and dominant Futanari. (First angle I want to finish ideally. Loads of Futadom/Impregnation/Pregnancy content.) Three (likely final): Feminization/Sissification. In order to maintain your magical gurl powers, you must be locked and caged 24/7. Also considering just making gender something irrelevant as fuck as long as you dont choose male, which immediately leaves you within a chastity cage. This explained later as I am generalizing alot to not give away core ideas.

This content is heavily inspired by the entire Magical Girl genre, mostly "Gotta be the Twin-Tails" and Sailor Moon but odes to others will be found. I would love a not d-bag Kyubey-like creature to follow you and be your Paimon (Fun/Cheeky Follower/Inventory/Menu screen).

And also, the HAREM genre.

Also I dont want to plan TOOO far ahead because if someone REALLY gives a good idea and I like it, I'd like to be able to adjust things.

Ty and have a good day.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

TheMagicalGurl

God of Pregnancy
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023

Prologue dropped. Will be apart of chapter 1 once I get started.