VN Ren'Py DEMO AVAILABLE - COED Conquest [Development Thread]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020

threadcoverphoto.png
(From Left to right: Lara(XX), Alex(Stripclub), Kate(Main), Jenny(Main), Abigail(Clothingstore), Haley(Cafe)
Hey guys, my name is Despiteful and I present you the first sneak peak to my very first game COED Conquest. Since I was forced to stay at home, due to COVID I finally had time to start this project!

As you probably already noticed I'm not an english native, but I hope you can still find enjoyment in my very first game!

I'm very happy for all the positive reception and the on point critique from you guys on the first release! Thank you very much! You made me really motivated to improve the game!

DEMO

OVERVIEW:
In COED Conquest you play as college freshmen Chad Gibson! You will begin your business studies at one of the most prestigious universities in the capital of modern education and science 'Paradise City'. Not only did you get in one of the top universities, you were also put into a very experimental study program!

Instead of studying hard and taking tests, you will have to build a business empire from scratch! You will work at different businesses around town to gather experience and afterwards take them over! Sounds hard? Don’t worry, you are not alone in this endeavour! The department got every student in the program a private secretary! And there is also the mysterious girl you met on your first day at campus!

It is easy to get distracted in ‘Paradise City’ with almost a quarter of the population of the city being fellow college students, there is always a hot girl just around the corner!

General Gameplay:

COED Conquest is a dating sim game! Meaning you move through town, talk to girls and try to get closer to them! There are main campaign girls that will have a few more special missions befor you can get into their panties, and there are the side heroines which you will mostly unlock through businesses or through the main girls quest line!

After finishing their routes, there might be even extra storylines that tie in multiple girls at once! (This is currently my last priority so it will probably take a bit of them, the code is already there though…)

Additional you have a main campaign to explore which you progress by acquiring new businesses or upgrading your existing ones! In the main campaign, you will obtain the option to pursue even more girls.

Side Events will also be unlocked depending on your progress through the game, this include for example, getting all the cheerleaders of the tennis team into your bed (Rumours say even at the same time) or hitting on a very naughty group of girls in the nightclub!

To be able to succeed however you will need powerful skills and items! Skills are based on the classic tabletop pen and paper RPG Call of Cthulu! This means you will roll a d100 and have to get below your skill value! Powerful items help you to manipulate the results of this dice rolls, making the game a lot less about luck as it seems! (And since there are no repercussions to failing, you might as well just brute force your way through the challenges!)

You upgrade the skills by succeeding skill checks and then using the satisfaction stat you can meditate at home to raise the skill values!

State of the Game:

- The first playable Beta is released!

- Five routes are finished!

- The game got sound!

What I am working on for the next release (v0.2):

- The nightclub will be fully functional, letting you unlock 9 new scenes!

- The tennis court will be fully functional letting you earn match points and training points!

- The cheerleaders will let you get to know them better by reaching certain tennis point thresholds!
This will result in 10+ new scenes!

-I think I figured out how to make rollback work without breaking anything! Rollback will most likely return!

Long Term goals!:

- Always getting more routes finished!

- Adding more mini Events at every location! Making the world feel more alive!

- Adding Scene Replay Mode

- Compose more music

- Add sound effects

Future Tags Fetishes ect.:
- Harem (In multiple forms!)
- Toys (There is tiny bit in, but it will definitly be expanded eventually)
- Prostitution (While I already have some instances of this in the game, I'm sure Chad will eventually build his own Red Light Empire ;))

- Your suggestions? (I'm always open for ideas? Is there some kink you would love to be in? Ideally related to a certain workplace? Tell me!)

Final Words:

Look at some of my renders and gameplay pictures, I promise I will get better at them soon!

preview_jenny.png preview_submap.png preview_jennyshower.png preview_kateblow.png

Last edited:

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Update:
I manged to write the routes for three more girls!
There is now a titel song! More music is in the pipeline, but not a priority!

I need to finish up 5 more reward scenes, and clean up the code a little, but afterwards I can release a multi hour Demo!

Planned Demo Release: Before the End of the year!

Reactions: osanaiko

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Yeah sorry guys.. It is taking a bit longer.. I decided to reread all of my early dialogues.. The suck ass..

I also need a temporary fix for the gift system, without it progression without the cheatmode could feel a bit to slow!

I hope to release sometime this month! I'm hopefully optimistic that at least some of you could like the game ;)

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
The first Demo has released and I got lot of great feedback and encouragement!

Thank you very much!!

I will work on all the feedback I got and will try to deliver a better game in the next release!

I just finished the main work for the tennis system and will implement some spica scenes with the cheerleaders!

I also finished big parts of the nightclub, making you able to get 9 new scenes!

There are also a few bug fixes I'm working on that could take some time..

Depending on how much I want to cram into the next release, I think end of the month could be realistic for v0.2!

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Looks like it is closer to become end of february!

I already finished most of the stuff i want to get into the game, but I still have to write some hscenes:)

In total there will be about +-45 new scenes rewarded for attending lectures, working in the canteen, playing tennis, partying in the night club, studying in the library or going for a jog!

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
It is looking good for 0.2 releasing by the end of the month!

Just need to fix some minor things and start rebalancing early events!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote