Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
From Discord by Silne Veras

I hope SO doesn't mind me sharing this info. Its SO talking about the next update and that he will be including an extra scene in the update. The main content for the next release will be announcing pregnancy to your partner when he isn't the father.

Since that content isn't what all players are interested in, the second scene will be an office scene with an NPC fixing the printer and the PC is showing him the problem. I assume sexy shenanigans can ensue

No news on Game2. He's putting development on hold for now to focus on New Life.

So basically nothing new.
I would like to know the husband squirmed for PC's pregnancy. Lol. I bet he likes surprises.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, I kinda figured this out while keeping track of the game for the last 12 months, only a comment here two pages back sounded like it's abandoned

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
Dumb Question: what is AW?
AW is a similar game to new life but with a lot more contnent planned and a much faster develop speed . but it's still extremely far from being done and ruight now isnt worth playing i think unless you want to go ahead an get an idea of how the game wokrs cause theres not a whole lot of content yet

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
AW is a similar game to new life but with a lot more contnent planned and a much faster develop speed . but it's still extremely far from being done and ruight now isnt worth playing i think unless you want to go ahead an get an idea of how the game wokrs cause theres not a whole lot of content yet
I'm loving AW but I'm also gonna come out with a bit of a contrasting opinion to say that AW has TOO MUCH content that, at least personally, I feel unnecessary.

I mean, there's so much planned to do that it drags down the game. Too many features, too many minor actions that could've been cut. Do we really need to click through every little thing just to get one thing done?

By the way, as a recommendation to people reading this thread and taking interest in AW; if you're interested in the sex content of AW, it's still very unfinished, I recommend checking out Lilith's Throne that does a similar thing with sexy time.
EDIT: oh, and LT's sex content is a lot more polished and faster to get to as well. You can use that as a benchmark or parallel to see if AW will interest you

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
So I'm kinda lost here. Is the game abandoned or not?
It's not abandoned, it's just going nowhere fast. I've been occasionally following this game for the last 5 years. Almost all of the work has been on the sex engine and wedding stuff. If you go back to an early version from half a decade ago, it's fundamentally the same. One job with like 4 events. Click, click, click until times runs out and the game ends.

It's kind of a shame, really. This game has all of the potential to be something special but the guy who develops it doesn't seem to really have a plan other than to let Patreon donors vote on 1-3 very short scenes to add, every 3-4 months or so.

Reactions: rKnight

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
And apparently it's bugged as fuck as well. I'm just gonna quote the chans here:
I will post latest when the fucking jew fixes a bug that kills your save file. No point until then.
So that's why there's no link yet.

Reactions: AlsoLime

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
I'm loving AW but I'm also gonna come out with a bit of a contrasting opinion to say that AW has TOO MUCH content that, at least personally, I feel unnecessary.

I mean, there's so much planned to do that it drags down the game. Too many features, too many minor actions that could've been cut. Do we really need to click through every little thing just to get one thing done?

By the way, as a recommendation to people reading this thread and taking interest in AW; if you're interested in the sex content of AW, it's still very unfinished, I recommend checking out Lilith's Throne that does a similar thing with sexy time.
EDIT: oh, and LT's sex content is a lot more polished and faster to get to as well. You can use that as a benchmark or parallel to see if AW will interest you
thats true. AW does feel too detailed for its own good someitmes. i hope some time while devloping it that the dev will find a way to make stuf f more efficient and less of a drag. i dom't see why the first main version needs a detailed makeup system for instance.when i said content i mostly just meant like it doesnt feel like there's mich story and sex content yet

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
found on 8ch:

v.0.5.0 Changelog:

Major changes & additions:
  • Added a new scene that lets you reveal your pregnancy to your partner even when he isn't the father.​
  • It's now possible to lie to your bf and pretend he's the father, although only if he did have sex with you around the time of conception. The PC can get caught when giving birth if the real father's race is different from both hers and her partner's.​
  • Added a new work scene (well, technically 2 scenes) that can occur if there's a repairman with a thick cock in the game – it doesn't matter whether or not you've met him before.​
  • Instead of the PC's bf sometimes dumping her if she doesn't tell him he's the father, there's now a short new scene in the third-trimester where he'll show up and ask to talk about it. This lets the larger scenes be used for this with their detailed handling of his reaction.​
  • Added the “Walk Home Alone” scene submitted by Lost Trouting. This will sometimes appear when the PC leaves the club by herself.​
Minor changes:
  • Increased the knowledge increase from dating, as suggested by Morion.​
  • Added updated versions of the spyOnSex and lowlivesAlleySex scenes provided by Rigel that use the haveSexWith method.​
  • Added a few minor variant text passages here and there.
Changes for user-submitted content:
  • Following a request by Lost Trouting, added a properties file in the official_content folder with weight multipliers for certain random events. Change the values in this file to affect how often an event will appear.​
  • Added a variant inseminatePlayer(int,boolean) method to connect with new pregnancy mechanics that track whether the PC got pregnant while cheating. The old inseminatePlayer(int) method still exists and uses a default of true for the boolean.​
  • Added a new method to check if an NPC believes him and the PC have a baby together, whether or not this is true.​

Bugfixes:
  • Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Saur, MKB, Madcat, Stochastic, symptom1818, ArsenalJacob and Rafflesia for reporting some of these.​
  • The sex-shop date will always dress both characters on exiting now. Thanks to Max Mustermann for reporting this.​
  • Fixed an issue reported by Blargan where the cooking class could error for cute characters cooking with an NPC who likes cute women.​
  • Fixed an issue that probably won't have been noticeable to players where the bringHome transition to the custom scene wasn't processing relationship modifiers for NPCs other than the one in the next scene.​
  • Fixed a problem reported by Jams and Teddy where lying about being unprotected was still leading to some dialogue that referred to the PC being on the pill.​

3.50 star(s) 32 Votes