WindySakura

May 28, 2017
And pussy just vacuums it inside? :ROFLMAO: This is kinda hilarious, but thanks a lot for responding, I just had to know.
Girls can get pregnant from such a thing, that is actually realistic. It might not be common but it is certainly possible.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Major changes & additions:
A new event chain consisting of 3 required and 1 optional events where you help a friend or partner get a girl pregnant. For now this can only trigger with an innocent NPC as the “target” but I intend to revisit these scenes in later updates to add more variety.
Anybody knows how? Spend 150 days in-game but this event won't trigger.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Anybody knows how? Spend 150 days in-game but this event won't trigger.
This apperantly is the "new" quest chain? Rly?! I'm pretty sure that event was in game for a long time, when your jerk impregnator friend asks you to help him get a girl pregnant. Why does the changelog claim that this event is new? That's a scam ;-P nothing new in this update... so pretty much like every other update i guess.

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
This apperantly is the "new" quest chain? Rly?! I'm pretty sure that event was in game for a long time, when your jerk impregnator friend asks you to help him get a girl pregnant. Why does the changelog claim that this event is new? That's a scam ;-P nothing new in this update... so pretty much like every other update i guess.
The old event, called by most "Tanya event", focused mostly on the jerk getting his way with the PC. The new one on the other hand, deals with friend/partner actually taking the innocent female NPC to bed and possibly getting her pregnant. The req for getting this one are a little bit different:
This release focuses on a new event chain. To access it you need to be cunning, bitchy or baby-crazy and have a friend or boyfriend with the impregnator trait. There's 4 new scenes, but one will only fire if the female NPC is on the pill so it won't appear on every playthrough.
Edit: Although I'm pretty sure the conditions are bugged or obscured, because I've managed to get the new event to fire only once, then in other playthroughs, when I'm supposedly meeting the requirements, it refuses to happen. Ehh

Last edited:
Reactions: Nitan17

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Dang it :( thanks for the info, I didn't remember it was a thing.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
I remember having sex with the boss once in order to get the job, but it never triggered again, does anyone know the right conditions?
Pretty sure the sequence of events was
>your greater weakness
>can't say no
>Even if your boss asks for sex

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
I remember having sex with the boss once in order to get the job, but it never triggered again, does anyone know the right conditions?
Pretty sure the sequence of events was
>your greater weakness
>can't say no
>Even if your boss asks for sex
Pretty sure your PC must have weak willpower & the boss has to be sleazy. That should do the trick.

Reactions: Fer99

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Guys comes over your pussy for whatever reason without penetration. Did that a long ass time ago, last time I played I tried to do it but couldn't get it to happen, I don't remember how to get it to happen.
IIRC it can happen if you're going doggy anal and the guy blasts up your anus and the spunk dribbles down on your pussy lips, maybe there's a pull-out scenario where the dude pulls out and blasts all over your vagina?

Then, nine months later you have the second coming - but if you're not married it is the anti-christ and the world ends. Congrats, slut.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
IIRC it can happen if you're going doggy anal and the guy blasts up your anus and the spunk dribbles down on your pussy lips, maybe there's a pull-out scenario where the dude pulls out and blasts all over your vagina?

Then, nine months later you have the second coming - but if you're not married it is the anti-christ and the world ends. Congrats, slut.
This actually made my day

ニッセントラ

Jun 5, 2018

It can also just generally happen if you're jerking a dude off while you're both standing and he approached his dick to your pussy already. If he comes while his dick is basically kissing your vagina without being inside you have a chance at getting pregnant. For best results go virgin, baby crazy, fertile and shoot yourself up with some fertilizer. Suddenly you're playing Virgin Mary while baking some buns

manwha

Jul 22, 2019
According to discord Ostrich posted a new scene guide on patreon. Can some generous soul copypasta his last post here?

Reactions: Fer99
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes