Jun 8, 2017
yeah I think one of the biggest issues with the game is the way content is gated. nothing is 100% going to happen. it's just if you do these twelve specific things then MAYBE this scene will fire. so in any given play through you won't see the vast majority of written stuff. and what is there is very sparse except for specific things the patreon yelled for
Rougelike sex game lol

Jun 8, 2017
On another note, anyone tried running this on the new MacOS Big Sur? It totally messed up JAR games for me like Lilith's Throne and Newlife.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Fans of the game waiting for a couple of months until the next update.
Update comes and its only one short new threesome scene.
Good Job Mr. Splendid. You've outdone yourself Sir!

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

bytecy

Jul 5, 2018
really luuuuuv the game.. my neck is real long ..it has always been a waiting game.. luuuv the approach but story too short (need more content).. if only there is outside modders /game community contributing scenes and npc.. etc..
Anyone knows ..any site that has extra stuff from the community instead..

- a girl can only hope..

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
You could try out SO's discord. It has a few alpha custom scenes before they are incorporated into the game.There is also significant documentation within the game itself, so if you really want custom scenes that nobody else is creating then you could give it a go. The process and the coding for the game is a bit tedious and lengthy.

There is a custom character creator available as well. You can design specific npcs for your game.

Reactions: Lou111 and bytecy

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
yeah the game is made to accept custom stuff. I had a one point a big list of fan made modules but lost it :( there should be something maybe on the discord

Discordia

Nov 4, 2017
Discord is basically dead, judging by how often a custom scene is posted. Also, there probably won't be custom rape content posted there anymore.

Wasn't there a user on this forum who was developing a sort of clone of this game, except it would be easily moddable? I think it was PD_, the user. If we got the community to frequently make mods for the game, it wouldn't matter much if the developer is lazy/incompetent. Personally, since I prefer nc content, this is the way to save this game from Ostrich. If PD_ has the skill and time to redo the game, which isn't much content-wise, it would be great.

Reactions: bytecy

Anon29938

Jan 12, 2021
Anyone know how novel the threesome scene is? As in, is it just a slightly updated version of the gym threesome scene or is it an entirely new addition to the game?

bytecy

Jul 5, 2018
You could try out SO's discord. It has a few alpha custom scenes before they are incorporated into the game.There is also significant documentation within the game itself, so if you really want custom scenes that nobody else is creating then you could give it a go. The process and the coding for the game is a bit tedious and lengthy.

There is a custom character creator available as well. You can design specific npcs for your game.
I did try most of the games u listed here (appreciate it) n most of these games r my fav ..esp. the old version of "female agent - crushstation" (currently the dev is revamping the whole thing..)

anymore games similar to newlife or similar to these games ie. esoteric erotica/accidental woman/female agent/girl life/young maria/brothel king/life choices/etc (any good reccomendations?!)

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
I did try most of the games u listed here (appreciate it) n most of these games r my fav ..esp. the old version of "female agent - crushstation" (currently the dev is revamping the whole thing..)

anymore games similar to newlife or similar to these games ie. esoteric erotica/accidental woman/female agent/girl life/young maria/brothel king/life choices/etc (any good reccomendations?!)
i got 1 degrees of lewdity

notecrash

Jun 7, 2019
Hi everyone

I'm thinking about making a game inspired by this one, but with a straight male playable character.

I have some ideas but I still have to work them out, but I would like to read some more opinions of what you people would be interested in seeing.

What exactly is appealing, for you, in this game? What do you like about it?

And what about the sex system? Do you think a fun sex system can be done? (personally I like playing games with some interactivity in the sex scenes, but they can also get old very fast, so I'm not sure how I could tackle it)

sonotink

May 7, 2019
Hi everyone

I'm thinking about making a game inspired by this one, but with a straight male playable character.

I have some ideas but I still have to work them out, but I would like to read some more opinions of what you people would be interested in seeing.

And what about the sex system? Do you think a fun sex system can be done? (personally I like playing games with some interactivity in the sex scenes, but they can also get old very fast, so I'm not sure how I could tackle it)
I find it appealing as it's one of the very few games that let you play as a female, and fully customize yourself.
I don't like how you can only have straight sex, as I prefer women, due to trauma, however, I think a game like this might be interesting, however, I would say, maybe give the player more options for gender, and sexuality? If you're not comfortable with doing that, maybe you could have an easy mod system that lets you create mods that can allow you to create your own gender, and/or sexuality.

But yeah, might be interesting.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Hi everyone

For me it's the general possibility to create different contexts that gets me. Story-wise, I can create a faithful wife, a cock-hungry slut, a queen of spades, whatever I feel like atm. If you do manage to create a male gameplay, I would definitely play it, so far as it offers similar possibilities.
As unocrus mentioned, there's a skip sex button and I often find myself punching the hell out of it. At some point the sex just becomes "more of the same" and what really matters is how I tackle the story itself.
As for the sex interactivity, I believe SO struck golden mean here, their system works just fine and gives you the right amount of choice. The only problem is a shortage of sex positions and threesomes, but other than that, it works. A system that is more interactive will get just as old soon enough, so I don't think that is the right way to go.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
Anyone know how novel the threesome scene is? As in, is it just a slightly updated version of the gym threesome scene or is it an entirely new addition to the game?
it is a new scene. it's you and two guys at the same time. it's definitely interesting and one of the few actually for real new things added in a while

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
the last big content poll lesbian content was a close second to the pregnancy stuff so the author said they would look into adding it. in the next big update aka .7 series

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes