fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
"<name> runs his fingertips over your flat stomach. Leaning in close, he comments that it's good to meet the girl who's going to give birth to his child."
Let's cover all our bases with some ridiculous Velocity script:

$m.name runs his fingertips over your $w.getStomachDesc(). Leaning in close, he comments that it's good to meet the $w.getGirlOrWoman() who's going to give birth to his $m.getBabySpecies().

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
Anyone know if there are any mods for this game yet? And where i can find them?
It's kind of unmoddable. You can replace certain scenes with modified ones if you know what to do. You can also modify existing scenes that are in official content folder. But it's tedious.
There are some replacement scenes on their discord.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
That's my problem: I can't forget about it as I'm really attached to this kind of text based games where my fantasy can take over fully (like New Life, TiTs, Lilith's Throne etc.). :)
There's such an enormous potential with this game, but it isn't realised (yet?)...
No, not yet... more like EVER.

Xombified373

Apr 5, 2020
That's my problem: I can't forget about it as I'm really attached to this kind of text based games where my fantasy can take over fully (like New Life, TiTs, Lilith's Throne etc.). :)
There's such an enormous potential with this game, but it isn't realised (yet?)...
there is a game of a similar vein; Accidental Woman

Reactions: will_990

International

Dec 9, 2019
there is a game of a similar vein; Accidental Woman
For me, Newlife's major draw is that it's less detailed than games like AW or Girl Life. I don't have to click a million times every game day to grind through shit like showering or walking outside. I can make a new character, get her knocked up, and give birth in the same amount of time it takes to do a week in a detailed sim.

There's so much potential in this game. Unfortunitly, the game dev is a patreon scammer who will never put more than hour's work into the game per a month. There's never going to be any real expansion, no new jobs, no scenarios, no good mod support, etc.

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
For me, Newlife's major draw is that it's less detailed than games like AW or Girl Life. I don't have to click a million times every game day to grind through shit like showering or walking outside.
I didn't mention Girl Life, though I do play it sometimes, due to its "anti-immersion" regarding the real-life pictures which I absolutely don't like in games - especially when they are depicting different people for the same character in various situations (though the original Russian drunk pictures are quite a sight... ;-)).

I don't mind to grind (at least somewhat) if the MC's actually developing...which it doesn't quite well in Girl Life so far, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Regarding Accidental Woman: I think the development is still not very far (regarding its content, but I might be wrong), however with the (real life pictures) resource pack it's basically the same issue for me as above...

deepcool

Aug 26, 2016
"<name> runs his fingertips over your flat stomach. Leaning in close, he comments that it's good to meet the girl who's going to give birth to his child."
It's beautiful.

*Splendid Ostrich hunches over his desk, illuminated by the lamplight, scribbling furiously on a pad. "Not good enough" he mutters as he tears the page out, balls it up and tosses it over his shoulder to land among the pile of paperballs. "My fans deserve the best."

Hours turn to days. Finally he lays his pen down and stares at his notepad in awe. "It's perfect." he whispers as he wipes the sweat from his brow. "30 days of intense work but this sentence is perfect. I did it! And just in time!"
"I certainly earned my pay-cheque this month" he chuckles to himself.

end scene

SebastianV

May 13, 2017
It's beautiful.

*Splendid Ostrich hunches over his desk, illuminated by the lamplight, scribbling furiously on a pad. "Not good enough" he mutters as he tears the page out, balls it up and tosses it over his shoulder to land among the pile of paperballs. "My fans deserve the best."

Hours turn to days. Finally he lays his pen down and stares at his notepad in awe. "It's perfect." he whispers as he wipes the sweat from his brow. "30 days of intense work but this sentence is perfect. I did it! And just in time!"
"I certainly earned my pay-cheque this month" he chuckles to himself.

end scene
Wow, you sure pulled me in with that story. That right there was a masterpiece :)

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes