Dan_

May 5, 2019
Hey everyone,

Does anybody know what the slavedriver trait does? Does it unlock any scenes, dialogue options, etc.? A couple of NPCs had the trait but I didn't notice anything different about them.

(btw if this question has been answered before please point me to it, thank you :D)

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Hey everyone,

Does anybody know what the slavedriver trait does? Does it unlock any scenes, dialogue options, etc.? A couple of NPCs had the trait but I didn't notice anything different about them.

(btw if this question has been answered before please point me to it, thank you :D)
It's a trait specifically for the sales boss. All it really does is change how his personality affects the character's stats each week. If I remember correctly, in the case of that particular trait, it's extra stress every week.

Dan_

May 5, 2019
It's a trait specifically for the sales boss. All it really does is change how his personality affects the character's stats each week. If I remember correctly, in the case of that particular trait, it's extra stress every week.
Thank you, it's much appreciated! I kinda expected more but that's ok. :cry:

Rule79

Jun 18, 2019
Major changes & additions:
  • Added a new sex scene: face-down on the sofa.​
  • Updated the sitting makeout to support transitions to sofa sex as well as escalation to more intense makeout situations. This now goes from sitting side-by-side, to straddling the man with your back to him, to being face-down on the sofa. All of these have had appropriate content added.​
  • Added a new set of minidate events by Lost Trouting.​

i can't believe. splendid ostrich made a new sex scene.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Major changes & additions:
  • Added a new sex scene: face-down on the sofa.​
  • Updated the sitting makeout to support transitions to sofa sex as well as escalation to more intense makeout situations. This now goes from sitting side-by-side, to straddling the man with your back to him, to being face-down on the sofa. All of these have had appropriate content added.​
  • Added a new set of minidate events by Lost Trouting.​

i can't believe. splendid ostrich made a new sex scene.
Nonono - you gotta look at the real important thing! He's made new mini-events!

bluepandabear

Sep 14, 2018
What does the Hypnotist trait he speaks about actually do? I'm not expecting much...
If I remember correctly, it's part of the new mini date collection. So you have to the dating a man with that trait (or maybe even just befriend since it works on a girl?) and when they call you for a mini date, if they have the trait, it'll have a chance to fire. It's a pretty inconsequential scene as the mini dates are nothing more than flavor text, but I believe one of the writers was having more plans for it.

lilimcant

May 17, 2017
...It's a pretty inconsequential scene as the mini dates are nothing more than flavor text, but I believe one of the writers was having more plans for it.
The fact that there are writers, enough so one of them has plans for a part of the game is both astonishing and frustrating for me.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
what is Newlife NPC Creator for new update?
Same as previous, there should be a copy posted a few pages back.

The fact that there are writers, enough so one of them has plans for a part of the game is both astonishing and frustrating for me.
Honestly, the biggest issue with writing for this game, is that most of the people able and willing to write for it have to have a working knowledge of coding, which cuts the pool significantly. You already have SO's spaghetti code he has created to obfuscate the code and prevent tampering or copying, but then the writing other people do is in the form of scenes that require coding knowledge of the specific system that SO set up for submissions, involving whatever programming language, split into two files, and maintained by the author, not SO, who also has veto power as to what can become part of the game. If there were, instead, maybe a couple people dedicated to just putting this shit into the game, and if he hadn't gone spaghetti code on everyone, you'd have writers out the ass not only willing, but able, to add all sorts of content to the game.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Not a bad game, but new content has been only trickling down which is a shame...

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes