Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
Added 1 sex scene. Which just continues on from another one already in the game. Brilliant way to make a game. Take out the pictures and you are left with nothing but text which leaves everything to your own imagination.

Reactions: Kyraga

tremendousjohnson

May 4, 2017
Brilliant way to make a game. Take out the pictures and you are left with nothing but text which leaves everything to your own imagination.
Which is a totally acceptable way to make something, there's nothing wrong with an entirely text based game. That said this game has seriously been lacking with real content. It should have a lot more than it does for being like 4 years old.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Major changes & additions:

• Added a new sex scene: face-down on the sofa.​
  • Updated the sitting makeout to support transitions to sofa sex as well as escalation to more intense makeout situations. This now goes from sitting side-by-side, to straddling the man with your back to him, to being face-down on the sofa. All of these have had appropriate content added.​
  • Added a new set of minidate events by Lost Trouting.​

• ...............​

Minor changes:

• Added a new internal-ejaculation text section for the missionary scene that will show up if it's your wedding night.​
  • Updated a few rough-content sections to be enabled when the PC has asked to be treated roughly, not just when the man does it autonomously.​
  • Moved position-specific sex actions a little higher in the action list.​
  • In addition to sitting-specific ones, added some more standard lines to the sex-description action (which outputs a simple descriptive line of what's going on rather than representing an npc action that changes game-state).​
  • Made various minor improvements/rewrites to some old sex actions.​
  • Made some updates to common makeout content that could be visible in scenes other than the sitting one.​
  • The booty-call event will no longer fire when your boyfriend has accepted that you're waiting for marriage. Thanks to NoName for flagging this up.​
  • Slightly increased the chance of the minidate event firing. It remains fairly low but can be increased in the weight modifiers file.​

Changes for user-submitted content:

• Added isMum() method for female NPCs that returns true if they've given birth at least once.​
  • Makeout actions were updated to support the new situations, with sitting+behind and lying+behind representing the new stages of the sitting makeout scene.​
  • Added the HYPNOTIST trait requested by the Lost Trouting for the minidate scenes. This has a one-in-12 chance of being added to any NPC, male or female, with no conditions or opposites. The hypnotist trait is hidden and won't appear in the character summary. This is not for any in-game reason but because I felt it'd be confusing to players to see the trait appear when it's only used in one extremely-rare scene.​
  • Added FACE_DOWN_SOFA_SEX and SITTING_MAKEOUT to the possible transitions you can use.​

Bugfixes:

• Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Stochastic, NoName, NewFace and Death25 for reporting some of these.​
  • Fixed a bug reported by Saint Destiny where telling your friend that you got pregnant for your husband would crash if you'd since broken up with him.​
  • Moved the DONT_TAKE_PILL text into the female-npc-only section of the enum reference guide. Thanks to Stochastic for reporting this.​
  • Fixed an issue reported by Stochastic where the “end the makeout” option wasn't prevented by the BLOCK_REJECTIONS flag.​
  • Fixed a misspelling of CONSCIENTIOUS in the custom npc guide.​
  • Fixed a line in the male endgame scene that was never shown because its condition was the same as an earlier check that sends the player down a different path.​
  • Fixed a bug reported over PM on tfgames.site where one of the sitting undress actions wasn't actually removing the PC's clothing as described in the text.​
  • Fixed a bug reported by Newface where one of the new sitting makeout actions could think the PC was still wearing her top when it had actually be removed.​
  • Fixed capitalisation of the street-prostitution yml file names which caused an issue running them on linux.​

Vessium

Nov 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to change the probability of events occurring? I hate skipping week after week just to see a new scene.

Reactions: Sixty
Aug 16, 2017
kinda surprised people are mad with this update, it's actually not a bad one for a change. second new sex position recently, i don't know what these mini dates are but that could be cool too if it's not just more of those "you go drink wine together, the end" things. But at least this one did have added content, unlike some of the last ones.

Florentius

Oct 21, 2018
sadly no gay content...
i would play more
but im simple lesbian
i need woman woman
There's a few events sprinkled in there but no definite sex scenes.

Some of the events that I encountered:

The girls that approach you while dancing alone while going out, having a female friend that goes to bars will sometimes show your male counterpart "how its done", there's an event with a male friend where you gotta seduce a lady for a distraction and during house parties you can potentially have some make out/going down on one another scenes.

But that is about the extend of it, I think.

BottomFeed

Aug 4, 2018
I'm blown away that there is no massive community of writers pumping out events. I mean they would likely be ridiculous in the most literal sense of the word, but that doesn't normally stop the internet

3.50 star(s) 32 Votes