NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
There's a new version out... and it features a new pose. (Hint, the pose is the same number as the new version.)

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I have absolutely no idea how you get the impregnation socialization scene.
When even SO says it's hard to trigger, it's gotta be a lucky lottery day set of triggers and combinations of traits.

Edit: Apparently I'm talking about the rival impregnation scene and therefore not the same one as you are.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
I just find it remarkable that documentation has significantly backslid on this. Given that the main thing people seem to discuss is trigger conditions and trying to work out how to make things proc, and the dev hardly works on the project for the amount of money he gets, you'd think he would at least bother to keep the wiki alive.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Wow. Something is going to be done new. 69 position should be there from the start of the game. There is a lot of things to add that would be cool. For example threesome/gangbang scenes. Maybe some sextoys. This game have so much potential but it looks like dev is doing it now only for money

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
It's insane to feel excited seeing a new addition to the sex repertoire in this game... but here I am.

I also find it incredibly inept to see all other content suspended while this is going on. Frankly, the sex system should continuously be improved, every single update in some way. There's room for improvement for existing sex positions (ex: guy able to control cowgirl position, more rough sex content, more dirty talk opportunities, etc.)

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I just find it remarkable that documentation has significantly backslid on this. Given that the main thing people seem to discuss is trigger conditions and trying to work out how to make things proc, and the dev hardly works on the project for the amount of money he gets, you'd think he would at least bother to keep the wiki alive.
Yeah maybe I misremember things...as they are now over 4 years in the past...but didn't the dev in the beginning outright said in the changelog how to trigger certain obscure new scenes? Especially as the game is sooo heavily invested into rare conditions and triggers for scenes to happen.

This entire game is so sad to see, it is still kinda fun and you see the potential. But I've been seeing that for 4 1/2 years and it moves so slowly it is truly something to behold. I even remember being a patreon a while back, when things were discussed about being added that are still not in it.

Still gonna play this game every couple of months and just hope for the best.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
there is a ton of fan written content/scenes floating around for this game. many are in the developer's discord. but yeah the game is made in such a way that you can add your own stuff to it. I think that's why it has the support it does. hell the developer occasionally adds some of the more stand out fan modules to his releases

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
there is a ton of fan written content/scenes floating around for this game. many are in the developer's discord. but yeah the game is made in such a way that you can add your own stuff to it. I think that's why it has the support it does. hell the developer occasionally adds some of the more stand out fan modules to his releases
i've skimmed trough the scenes i found on the server and most of them aren't worth your time. plus from what i've heard, writing those custom scenes are a chore.
i think the real appeal of this game comes from it's good replay value. granted, the requirements are sometimes obscure, and the shutdown of the wiki doesn't help, but having unique scenes relative to your chosen traits is pretty cool

all in all, i've come to peace with the idea that this game will not significantly improve in the coming years. what's already there is
pretty solid if you're willing to spend some time to customize your characters and npc's to unlock most scenes

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes