RPGM - Completed - Newlywed Sexual Life Survival RPG [v1.02] [crotch]

1. 3.00 star(s)

fantasmic

Overall: It's nice to play a game about a lovey-dovey, somewhat perverted couple. The gameplay could use a little refinement, though there were attributes missing since I was playing with scat off. If you're a fan of excretions, I think you could probably add a star.
    How effective is [Scat: Off]?: Crotch games are (in)famous for being scat-focused. Scat isn't my speed but the games usually sound interesting and Crotch says you can turn the scat off. [Scat: Off] works as you would hope: most scenes were still present, simply with the scat content omitted. Not blurred out or black screened with descriptions still intact, but completely removed from the scene. Some scenes make a little less sense when you remove the scat (what's everyone so worked up about, it's just a butt?) and there are some gameplay aspects which don't do anything anymore so you can't access their related scenes. However, I think it's worth mentioning that urination is also a major part of this game, and those sequences are unaffected. There's a little farting too, but it's more "farting when you pee" style instead of "noxious clouds fill the room" style.
    Good:
    - It's refreshing to play a game with a lovey-dovey couple. No cheating, no major NTR themes. Gameplay and scenes both show how these guys are two peas in a pod. You can do cute things like hold hands and walk/drive around together on weekends, and there are little scenes from going to the inn or love hotel together.
    - Akane's side-story was fun. A game focused on just her would be right up my alley.
    Bad:
    - No scenes when walking around town. You need to get Desire up then spend those points on the overworld to unlock scenes (most of which are flashbacks or delusions) even thought the game says you're supposed to be spending those points to try to get pregnant. I would have strongly preferred if you could unlock the scene by being in the right place with the right item or at the right time of day or with enough Excr.
    - There's no passive Desire gain. I'd expect it to raise passively over time, but you need to manually masturbate or read an adult magazine. There are caches of adult magazines scattered around, so at least it's not as tedious as it could be.
    Medium:
    - Working could be far better tutorialized. It's pretty easy to miss the Outside Work tutorial if you don't (or don't expect) the Home area to be as large as it is. Work Results are needed to unlock skills and equipment, but you automatically turn all of them in when you talk to the guy to turn in your Work Materials.
    - There aren't actually that many things to do together with Takkun. It would be nice if you could go to the ryokan with him and get the mixed bathing scene that way instead of just trading Desire for it on the overworld.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sadsapling

The concept of this game is pretty interesting. The translation is also pretty good. Basically, you play as a newly-wed who has to balance her work-life and her sex-life with her husband who can only come home on weekends. Do as much as you can to make money and try all sorts of things to increase your fertility and get yourself pregnant.

Cool idea, however, the game doesn't really give you a list of controls/commands for each thing you do, so sometimes you'll waste alot of time smashing your keyboard for the right key. Not only that, the game sort of just throws you in without any proper tutorials/explanations of the places you can go/items you can use. To be fair, there is a full gallery unlock if you'd rather not sit through monotonous tasks for some H-scenes. Be forewarned, the main fetish of this game is scat. For some reason, the couple are really turned on with different sorts of roleplaying that play on the main themes of watersports and scat. That's not to say they don't just fuck normally, but it usually ends with a big brown shit of approval afterwards. There are also a couple of scenes for the sister as well, but not as many as the wife.

Sit through it or don't. I found some scenes hot and the whole concept of the game pretty interesting, leaving scat aside at least.

Edit: I see alot of people disappointed there's not NTR - there is technically a couple of NTR scenes between the wife and her coworkers, but it's not the main premise the game revolves around. These are a couple of scenes where they take advantage of her circumstances/her sleeping, but not any sexual jealousy/active NTR stuff going on when the husband around - if that's what you're looking for. They kind of just coerce her into stuff, including shitting and pissing herself as well.