News about Maim Lain

Tyrion1368

Sep 6, 2019
Hi, really nobody knows if Maim Lain is alive and simply is not posting here and in Subscribestar? I support her since a long time but now I'm unable to reach her (she didn't answer to PM too)
I only want to know if she's safe; I don't want to complain or do similar things.
Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordGMLP

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hi, really nobody knows if Maim Lain is alive and simply is not posting here and in Subscribestar? I support her since a long time but now I'm unable to reach her (she didn't answer to PM too)
I only want to know if she's safe; I don't want to complain or do similar things.
Thank you
First posts on their SubStar page were hidden for non-subs some time ago and now their page looks empty so they or someone else has access to the page at the very least. Not sure we will get an answer since it's been so long, just gotta hope for the best.

Tyrion1368

Sep 6, 2019
First posts on their SubStar page were hidden for non-subs some time ago and now their page looks empty so they or someone else has access to the page at the very least. Not sure we will get an answer since it's been so long, just gotta hope for the best.
I can still see on SubStar page all the posts; It seems to me that SubStar is blocking the renewal due to the long absence...

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I can still see on SubStar page all the posts; It seems to me that SubStar is blocking the renewal due to the long absence...
Hmm, yeah, maybe it's SubStar changing their page then...

Jun 6, 2017
Lain turned back up on their discord today, I haven't seen any other news but they updated the server icon, deleted a bunch of spam/scams and posted the first thing they have in over a year a single anime gif.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chevy2ss and Lerd0