VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Next Chapter [v0.02] [ZZZ]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Demo...

This visual novel/game is a very short demo introduction that doesn't really reveal much about the over all plot... Plus, it feels like it plans to have Family Sex in it eventually, especially after reading the bit with the brother talking about his sister's crush on their cousin...

The visuals of most characters look decent, with the one exception of the mysterious girl who borrows the phone, as her head looks a bit large for her body... There are not many backdrops, but they do look unique...

The script is a mish mash of broken English, spelling/grammar errors, and misused words... Plus there are some foreign words on a few choice buttons that were not in English... Makes it very difficult to read... It's a bit hard to tell, but I think this story revolves around a male protagonist and his sister, who are shipped off by their parents to go live with their aunt, while the parents go to Africa for some reason... I get an earie feeling, based off what the brother says about the sister having a crush on the cousin, that comes to pick them up from the airport... Added to the fact that with two of the choices (at the airport), the protagonist seems to be annoyed about the cousin either saving his sister or helping his sister, that this VN/Game will eventually have a possibility of including NTR...

Overall, this is a very short and plotless Demo, that doesn't even feel like a full introduction, but perhaps just part of an introduction to the story... It's a very difficult read, due to the mix of broken English, normal English, and other proofreading errors... I understand it is a very early production Demo, but usually demo's tell you a lot more about the premise of the story as well as the characters, in order to entice you into following the story as it progresses... But this feels like a very quickly thrown together and unfinished demo... Will I revisit it? Perhaps if it gets properly translated/interpreted, and reveals a bit more about the direction and/or plot of this story... Otherwise color me unimpressed, for the moment...