Unreal Engine Next Game - Poll and your Opinion about it

What would you like to see on my Next Game ? (Please read and watch the videos in description)

• Total voters

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

I'm actually near to finish my current game (Before the end of this year) "Curious Town" and would like to have your Opinion about the next one I should start.

To resume, I already did a Poll on the original forum where my game was initially released and asked the following things :

- Doing a 3D Normal sex game
- 3D Femdom game
- 2D Game based on Unreal Engine (I did a prototype on that in the past before my RAGS game and I had put the link)
- 2D Game based on RPGMaker kind of femdom/maledom game

Regarding the first votes I got, the 2D UE4 and 3D Femdom UE4 Won and 2D RPG Maker was close to these. I decided to not choose the 2D UE4 based on real pictures for copyright reasons and if one day I decide to create a patreon page or whatever. So I posted another Poll there with the 2 Choices and Prototype Videos I did to help them. (It was done in less than 1 day tbh. It's to show a concept and not a polished content)

I'm posting it here as well as I would like to touch the bigger range of people and know into what I should orient my next game.

RPG Maker :
The idea would be to do a femdom/maledom game here. Kind of Banished (Harshville) with Tower of Trampling. (I like harshville but the content is quite limited. Tower of Trampling is another level and I couldn't reach something so polished as that one but something between is I guess possible) I have actually 2 Ideas :

- A game femdom based in a prison where it's kept only by girls and where you could have to do some works/quest/events or things to gain favors with different endings.

- A game femdom/maledom where you would be a normal guy using a VR Headset and instead of being in your usual game you are/will be redirected to another one. A game where you couldn't leave (like SAO) and created to force Man and Woman to fight against each other and where it's really difficult to leave. (No permanent death and that could be used against you for exemple) So you will have to find a way to go out of there and also fight peoples/girls on your way. You could be Captured or Capture and buy slaves (With different races etc...)

1st Prototype based on 3D Model only and mostly to show the animation options :

-

2nd prototype still based on 3D Model but let's say more elaborate. A different way to play animations and also special finish or actions for the "Girls"
-

To resume : 3D Game Animations, Management of ressources

Unreal Engine :
The idea is to do a game like Goddess of Trampling but without giants xD Where you could have skills in order to fight more and more difficult girls. It would be a try hard game. With upgrades of Armors/Weapons/Skills.

1st Prototype : It was a 3rd person view (You have to imagine the concept)

2nd Prototype : FOV View and FOV Actions with an ending cinematic.

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think about it and vote using the Poll :)

Thank you very much

Jonss

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I welcome the Unreal Engine 3D game idea, it would be awesome to play with.
Did you see the videos ? The game could have a similar look and of course more polished with different 3D Animations etc...

3D models in a 2D RPG world.
Out of curiosity, what kind of game would be?
It wouldn’t be exactly 3D Models in a 2D World. It would be like in the videos. Gameplay (Walk, World etc... will be in 2D) only the fights will be in 3D (3D models used as a 2D Enemy) Events could be with 2D pictures (but based on 3D Models and Assets)

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
If you have a Vision, realize it, dont ask for Visions or you will fuck up. The only Way to make a great Game is to have Ideas and if your own Vision is on the same Path like the Need of the Community then it will be perfect. All your other opinions you gave us, are useless and not worthy to create. Sorry bro dont get offended

Reactions: MrBree

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
If you have a Vision, realize it, dont ask for Visions or you will fuck up. The only Way to make a great Game is to have Ideas and if your own Vision is on the same Path like the Need of the Community then it will be perfect. All your other opinions you gave us, are useless and not worthy to create. Sorry bro dont get offended
I’m not offended at all dont worry. The only thing I need to know and that’s also why I’m doing this “Poll” is if my visions are in same the way as the community in order to have a good audience and start to develop something that I will like and that could be appreciated by the community.

That’s all I need to know and that’s why I did videos in order to show what could be the finished product. I cannot do/dev both project myself alone. I have to choose one and the Poll will help me for.

Reactions: MrBree

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
For information, I’m going to start the Unreal Engine 4 Project based on votes. I will try to release a prototype/playable version this week-end (the first fight)

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Guys, the demo is released... But I cannot created a new post myself about it so if a Modo could do that.

I post the link where the demo is actually (on Mega) :

I also did a post on Hypnopics site where I usually put my updates of Curious Town.

Please let me know what do you think about it :)

Thanks