5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Copy/paste from Kemono:

Hello everyone!! (≧◡≦) ♡

Here you have new update of Nezumicon!

We hope that you enjoy it and will be waiting your feedback while we keep working on the next update!

New content:

- Hazel route extended

- Kira route extended

- Temple route extended (Kinako)

- Temple route extended (Asami) [Sponsored by ThatBoiJush ]

- 4 New illustrations (16 variations)

Updated content:

- Bugs fixes.

Download links:

Windows link

Mac link

We will keep updating the game every month and posting the newest version here!

Also, every Patreon contributor from Silver, Gold, Mansion Master or Pancake Lord tier are added to the credits, but if you want to remain anonymous, feel free to DM us to remove your name from there.

We update the credits every few months, but all of you will appear, so don't worry if your name is still not there
Eh, Kira. Even Dakota would be a better choice for me. Hazel's good, even though her route made some very weird turns lately.

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
Katya is 100% Yakuu with a little bit of overt cruelty filed off
Katya isn't a power-corrupted sadist who murders people for the whims of her rich friends, that role's seemingly going to be filled in by the mother.

Katya also seems to show her softer side to hard workers and people who follow directions/orders (and doesn't need alcohol or murder to open up to the player) whereas Yakuu likes it when the player tries to defy her.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yakuu likes it when the player tries to defy her.
That depends, Yakuu is specific (even a bit capricious) about the type of defiance she tolerates/enjoys. If you defy a direct command, you're dead. She seems to enjoy altruistic resistance however, likely because it makes the person more fun to break(at least as far as we know).
The reason I maintain Katya and Yakuu are very similar however is because Katya is all about absolute obedience and her ideas of "rewards" are more centered around pleasuring herself/humiliating for the rewarded. Katya also, if you try playing the sex pest angle will not threaten, but promise to kill you for it. Before Clarice's mother came along, she was the only one to do that among the cast (Clarice's teasing doesn't count).

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
She eats MC though, so she's also a bit of Pyeka :LUL:
Katya does? The MC gets swallowed a lot in this game, more times than in GG even I think, but I don't recall Katya being one of them to actually swallow the MC (because he does end up in the mouth of almost every girl, but the ones who actually swallow him are far fewer).

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Katya does? The MC gets swallowed a lot in this game, more times than in GG even I think, but I don't recall Katya being one of them to actually swallow the MC (because he does end up in the mouth of almost every girl, but the ones who actually swallow him are far fewer).
Didn't that happened like 2 times in total? Once with Clarice in any path and once with Katya if you keep messing up at any opportunity.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Didn't that happened like 2 times in total? Once with Clarice in any path and once with Katya if you keep messing up at any opportunity.
Kira can swallow you if you say there's food while she's sleeptalking as well. Also I don't think it's any path, I think you have to choose to go with Clarice to her school to be swallowed by her.
As for Katya, she seemed more into using her feet than her mouth for punishments and otherwise, can you give a specific point where she swallows you?

Sep 5, 2022
Katya isn't a power-corrupted sadist who murders people for the whims of her rich friends, that role's seemingly going to be filled in by the mother.

Katya also seems to show her softer side to hard workers and people who follow directions/orders (and doesn't need alcohol or murder to open up to the player) whereas Yakuu likes it when the player tries to defy her.
I think she's more of a stricter version of Croixelle, someone of refined standards who actually punishes MC instead of merely threatening to like Croixelle. Both are tsundere, no doubt, Katya cares about the MC enough to fully determine how the pendant works so she won't hurt him, going so far as to meet Asami, somebody she dislikes, for it.

The mom could've been a disinterested Queen-like figure based on what the others say in-game (she's distant and always working), but they turned her into Yakuu+Nyxmay combined as I guess this game was too gentle and they wanted more popularity

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I think she's more of a stricter version of Croixelle, someone of refined standards who actually punishes MC instead of merely threatening to like Croixelle. Both are tsundere, no doubt, Katya cares about the MC enough to fully determine how the pendant works so she won't hurt him, going so far as to meet Asami, somebody she dislikes, for it.

The mom could've been a disinterested Queen-like figure based on what the others say in-game (she's distant and always working), but they turned her into Yakuu+Nyxmay combined as I guess this game was too gentle and they wanted more popularity
Nah Croixelle is not far away from falling for the MC, i don't think that is the case Katya tho.

Sep 5, 2022
Nah Croixelle is not far away from falling for the MC, i don't think that is the case Katya tho.
Nah, she absolutely enjoys having Cesar at her mercy and bossing him around, no fucking way she's not into him. She knows and engages in fulfilling his masochistic desires if you choose those options instead of being a gentleman.

That being said, I don't think she's evil as she took the care to understand his pendant's limits, and she's the only person in the entire house that teaches you what not to do if you don't want to get squished on the first day before the pendant.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Kira can swallow you if you say there's food while she's sleeptalking as well.
Didn't know that, lol.

Also I don't think it's any path, I think you have to choose to go with Clarice to her school to be swallowed by her.
Well, duh. That's the only way to stay on her route. Returning to the mansion instead will mean the end of it. By different paths I mean paths of either being rebeilous or obedient inside the same route.

As for Katya, she seemed more into using her feet than her mouth for punishments and otherwise, can you give a specific point where she swallows you?
It was after feet things. When you spill a cleaning liquid on her accidentally, if you messed up a lot before and turned around while she was changing, she will swallow MC.

That makes it 3 in total.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Talking about reincarnations, Katya is 100% Yakuu with a little bit of overt cruelty filed off (only because Katya is not the leader of a nation honestly).
Well, while she and Yakuu have a few things in common, I just can't say that she's a Yakuu-like. Her personality makes her more like a Madea-Yakuu mix with a thing for feet, I guess. She can be cruel, yet mostly she is fair. She obivously enjoys her superiority, to MC at least, but at the same time she is very disciplined and almost never step out of the line. Most importantly, Katya accounts all of MC's deeds. That part is right from Madea, who also remembers everything a person does to her, be it good or bad. And just like Madea it's sometimes hard for her to hide the enjoyment that interaction with MC brings.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
How has this page been more (relatively) active than the GG one? I thought nezumicon only turned active every update or blue moon

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes