5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jonathanraiju

Apr 30, 2024
Anyone know if there is a walkthrough posted like they have for GG?
Can't seem to find the route with for all the "side characters"

Thx in advance

Shu'ulkhan

Formerly 'Birel'
Aug 31, 2022
Unfortunately, given how less popular this game is compared to GG, there isn't. There is barely a torrent and compressed version of the game so

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021

Thx in advance
I'm assuming you're referring to the gallery images, most of them can be acquired from the side stories, the birthdays and whatnot. Others though you just get through playing the various characters' routes, which are pretty straightforward to segue onto. Go to the school to get Lily or Clarice, go home to get either the Temple, or Katya, Dakota, Glasses (forget her name) and finally Kira.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020

Thx in advance
Unfortunately, given how less popular this game is compared to GG, there isn't. There is barely a torrent and compressed version of the game so
On top of that the GG one hasn't been updated in a while

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
N-Nooooo, who t-told you t-that? Thats t-totally a l-lie *wipes the sweat from his forehead*

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
There's been plenty of unbirth, unless you're specifically talking about going all the way into the womb.
Not really, in most of the scenes MC goes barealy past the lips.And for most of the scenes it's MC's half a body at best.

The deeper is rarer and only like 3 or 4 characters have it. Like plant and snake giantess

Aug 18, 2023
Not really, in most of the scenes MC goes barealy past the lips.And for most of the scenes it's MC's half a body at best.

The deeper is rarer and only like 3 or 4 characters have it. Like plant and snake giantess
Actually if you haven't been completely lovestruck with Madea, Madea will also completely insert you.

Aug 18, 2023
Wait, she puts you all the way in if you're *not* max affection with her? I mean I guess it makes some sense, but it's a little annoying.
Yea, I noticed that while I was really..really struggling to get all images.
Regina does the same thing actually, Regina is much more possesive if you acted scared and more distant.
On the other hand Madea is more like "Well, whatever." and becomes much less possesive =(I believe) she sees you like a good friend with some benefits I guess?
Put it together that having sex/relieving each other is perfectly normal in their culture even without being together, true guess it all makes sense.
+All this tells us is that max affection Madea is more respecting of your boundaries, and tries to be much more subtle probably to not shoo you away and keep you attracted to her.
Unfortunately this makes lower affection Madea scenes better
+On the other hand, Regina becoming more possessive when you are distant to her is alarming actually. Says a lot about her personality. Although I think we know the devs are not gonna do anything with it

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes