5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 1, 2021
with this game being less popular than GG, and kemono not really updating anything as of late, I'd guess that it's more likely we get the next update once it comes out.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
How can I get to Asami's route? I can't find it, I don't know if I haven't progressed enough or I am just dumb
She doesn't exactly has a route, that route is the temple route and you can get into it by deciding to stay at the temple when you go visit it with Katya

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What's your theories on why the MC left home?
Lowlife forced to do minor crimes to survive. Messed up with his "superiors" and escaped the country as his last chance.
I believe it's close to the truth becase A: he never lived in luxurity due to his situation and B: He never had time to learn properly in his school, probably due to working / getting involved in a criminal activities to make a living. It also kinda justifies why he looks like a pesky brat among other characters - because he basically is. When those two types collide, it creates funny situations that I personally enjoy. It helps that MC is too small to actually be dangerous, because being the same size as others would compltely ruin this.

Last edited:

Shu'ulkhan

Formerly 'Birel'
Aug 31, 2022
Almost two yeah. I hope they don't have to change domain again or something bad happened to the servers cause that would suck major ass. And I'm not talking about Clarice

Sep 5, 2022
+On the other hand, Regina becoming more possessive when you are distant to her is alarming actually. Says a lot about her personality. Although I think we know the devs are not gonna do anything with it
I think it's more to do with her being protective, and protectiveness and possessiveness go hand in hand. She is carrying the MC around in the middle of a major war, and her early scenes show a lot of talking with MC tucked safely in her chest or lap, which we're slowly losing in her route as she gets more busy and stressed. She probably wants to talk more and address his fears if he's distant, but her route now is neither the time nor place for that.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Almost two yeah. I hope they don't have to change domain again or something bad happened to the servers cause that would suck major ass. And I'm not talking about Clarice
The importer is broken, and they don't have any devs to fix it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes