NGV8 geoshell issue

dowjonsie

Dec 5, 2017
I'm having this rather absurd issue... It's not like a typical geoshell compatibility issue where hiding one would resolve it... Rather, my models vaj geoshells have NO TABS in the surfaces pane.. I don't have an image of the surfaces tab, no matter what I do; create a new one with the right materials>save>load to the problem vaj, try and copy/paste the surfaces from the working geoshells, etc. Nothing is working and I've spent a lot of time perfecting this and I refuse to restart just so it can potentially happen again. Does anyone know of ANY possible fix?

dowjonsie

Dec 5, 2017
I should add that just a few days ago, I was not having this issue. It's only last night that I noticed it after having spent so much time posing her, and juggling her in and out of blender for the vaj morphs she has. I will say I have noticed before if ever you save a project while in mesh grabber or any tool that seperates your model from geoshells, these things occur. But again I refuse to restart because I put a lot of effort into this and I doubt I will be able to replicate it again 100% perfectly. I did so to the point it looks perfect both open and closed and I plan to animate this.

Other viable solutions could be texture overlay, but I use toon shaders and they are flat color values, so adding a LIE makes the entire thing mostly broken. But I don't know how to add a faded wetness either

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Seems rather weird. I remember an old bug swaping my UV on default (from base female) on grafts. But quite forgot why it happens. Can you share a duf file or whatever with the bug? Or you use homemade textures? I think I got few toon shaders installed, but I don't think I ever used any of them, UberShder/PBRSkin is more my thing, but why not.