Ren'Py based adult interactive fiction role playing game

Thread Updated: 2020-11-02
Release Date: 2018-08-29
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.830
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

153024_Niburi_castle.jpg 153025_niburi_battle.jpg 153026_niburi_hermaphrodite_bar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Artwork on the third sample pic makes it feel like it was made in MS paint. But the tags are whats drawing me and tat alone makes me want to to play the game, I hope its at least entertaining.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
More info, please? How long is it at this point? Male or female protagonist? What is it about?

Reactions: Aazkaal

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Most of the tags aren't currently in the game, don't get your hopes up.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Wow, I remember this. Every rebirth of this has less and less though.
Should be version 0.0.7 really. 0.7 makes it look like almost half done assuming 1.0 is first release.
Well here's hoping though, I liked the Rags version.

IIRC from the Rags version. Male protag with potential transformation to female. But that was also fightable/chooseable as well as the sub/dom paths you took with sister and aunt (corruption stuff).

AvionA

Oct 4, 2017
This game keeps getting worse with every release, at this point, Id almost say the game would be better looking and more progress if they used the RPG Maker XP Engine.

dirtyscrote

Jun 14, 2017
Wow, I remember this. Every rebirth of this has less and less though.
Should be version 0.0.7 really. 0.7 makes it look like almost half done assuming 1.0 is first release.
That would be the case if version numbers were decimal not just arbitrary numbers, 0.7 does not mean 70% complete it just means seventh (pre/alpha/beta)release, much like 0.9999 would just be the nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety ninth release, all a 1.0 means is that its shippable/complete and what bugs exist "shouldnt" be fatal to play.

For the record i wish everyone used semantic versioning as its the easiest way to do disciplined releases (and from a dev point of view the easiest to manage bug reports against a specific version) thats the typical 3 - 4 digit version numbers you see. which reads as version.major-revision.minor-revision.optional-build-number
Where Version = the version of the code base, although in this community you would rarely get a 2.0 release unless you count a rewrite in a different engine, so here a 0 would read as under development, and a 1 would read as complete
major-revision = new feature(s), levels, characters, plots
minor-revision = bug fixes, spelling and gramer corrections, to something added in the last major revision
optional-build-number = only really used as a way of keeping track of and testing minor revisions

Unfortunately will never happen, its hard enough to find pro dev teams with the dicipline to do it correctly in commercial software, nevermind in what is typically side projects and passion projects done in spare time like 99% of the games here...

Apologies for the tangent just versioning misconceptions are a pet peeve of mine,

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Isabella looks kinda hot on the 3rd screen, will wait to see how far will it evolve.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Wasn't this a RAGS game like 5+ years ago? Because this name sounded so familiar that I downloaded and tried it. And what do you know, I recognize the content. The content used to be pretty good from what I remember -- which honestly isn't that much.

The 'art' is all new though, and really doesn't help...

[edit]
The content is still pretty good if you're into these fetishes, there however seems to be less content than the old version and its very very buggy. Saving also doesn't seem to work properly.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote