• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others HTML Nice Wife! Nice Wife! Nice Wife! [v0.1] [Nice Couple Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
this whole thing looks and feels "ai" genereted
Correction: This whole thing looks and feels like an empty cash grab.

from a different thread by OP/dev, a week ago:

I'm releasing the first version of my first game soon. The game is about the player and his extremely nice wife. The wife is so nice that she is literally up for anything. I'm not good at graphics but everything the wife says will be voice acted. Does anyone have any suggestions for what they want the wife to do or say?
Presumably the only reason this exists is because OP is a woman voicing her own content, or OP has access to a female VA.

Also, probably safe to assume that OP has no actual plans for this game beyond "I have access to a female voice and can make her say anything, how can I make money off this"

Good luck with the project I guess...

EDIT: I haven't played this and don't plan to, but I just read the review posted and they said it's a "not bad computer voice" so apparently my theory is shot down too. Now I don't even know what to think, if that's true then it's even more of an empty shell...

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The fact it is repeated three times...

And given other titles...

Intuition tells me, this will be an NTR game.

• Haha
Reactions: twisted1

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Then your intuition is more than wrong. At least try the game and you will know there will be no ntr in this game.
Intuition isn't wrong, just that this game would be an exception lmao. (most games with a name like that have it after all).

Also... it is update 0.1.... so unless the author says it won't... I'm gonna stay skeptical.

Many games that wouldn't logically have it, then boom they get an NTR update.

Jidrink1

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Sorry guys the wife only has inner beauty right now. I'm working on her outer beauty.

This whole thing looks and feels like an empty cash grab.
No, making this is my hobby and I will never ask for any money for this game.

Has 'wife' in the title....is this gonna be an NTR game by any chance?

Just so both sides can know up front I thought I'd ask.
I don't plan on it.

Is the wife nice?
Of course!

Reactions: Lurkingpro

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Intuition isn't wrong, just that this game would be an exception lmao. (most games with a name like that have it after all).

Also... it is update 0.1.... so unless the author says it won't... I'm gonna stay skeptical.

Many games that wouldn't logically have it, then boom they get an NTR update.
She is a lovely wife which loves her husband over all. There is no reason for her to get ntred.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
She is a lovely wife which loves her husband over all. There is no reason for her to get ntred.
Many other games with similar titles have a "loving wife" but they also have the NTR tag.

Like I said, staying skeptical. Cause logic hasn't stopped them before.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote