Others - Completed - Nifa's First Mission [Final] [Ponkotsu Maker]

1. 4.00 star(s)

PervyGoddess

Its no Night of Revenge but its honestly decent. Controls are a bit wierd but lewds are right on the money. Decent variety, definitely want to upgrade mobility first above all. Still, neat game. Wont lose much playing it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

I_Onion

Honestly it's not as bad as the other reviews made me think it would be. The gameplay is alright but slightly repetitive. The H scenes are respectable. I rather enjoyed playing through multiple times at harder difficulties each time especially since there are secrets and alternate paths that I didnt know about. I do recommend trying it out.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

decox22

Do yourself a favor and put in on easy or very easy. I dunno why so many H-game devs like to think they're the next FromSoftware and make things frustrating, not even necesarily hard, but this is one of those games. If the gameplay was actually fun, that'd be more excusable. If you didn't start on easy or very easy, stage 3 will break that will, far apart save points with bullshit 1 hit kills make for a really frustating experience.

You have to level up a lot to unlock what I think should honestly be basic ass abilities like dashing and jump attacks, but the reason for this is there are level up items throughout stages that you are meant to come back for later once you've unlocked certain abilities to reach them ie double jump.

Anyway, in a sea of pretty mediocre to bad sidescroller games, I'd actually put this one slightly above mediocre despite what I've said. The game is saved by a lot of different enemy types (though only 2-3 per stage) so there are a lot of different animations. Some are meh for sure but I found enough good ones for it to be just ever so slightly worth the slog. Art I would say is above average for this type of game. No game over CG, which I think is a demerit for this type of game, especially when the animations are just okay on average. There are instances where there are game over in-game animations like bosses, and as you progress if you get a regular game over, you will see things get progressively worse for the captured elf princess.

In closing ITS AIGHT.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

elhlyn

Summary: unless you're in a serious dry spells of side-scroller hentai games it's really not worth it.

you can't speed up or skip cutscenes and the gameplay isn't really engaging. the game animation feels a bit stiff and janky and the hentai itself is a bit lacking.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JoeTermin

Disclaimer: I played this game a while back in Japanese, did not try the specific version in this thread.

Overall a great game. Classic side-scroller with battle rape, and plenty of content. The heroine is cute, and I enjoyed most of the levels and variety of enemies. There are some flaws, eg. some of the levels are a bit long, but it's roughly what I expect from this type of games. 4.5/5
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Low quality flash platformer with TERRIBLE platforming, but unlike normal flash games taking a few megabytes, this one takes 800 megabytes, don't waste your time. The only reason for the 2 stars are the nice H-scenes, that is the only place where you can see effort was put.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Kaito Sudzuki

ENGLISH VERSION:

1) Graphics [★★☆☆☆]
    The quality of the visual design does not shine, as does the detail of the game.

2) Gameplay [★☆☆☆☆]
    Management is primitive. There is not much variety of tasks or opportunities: by pumping certain stats, we unlock some of the character's abilities. There is no sense of adventure or exciting game.

3) Playability [★☆☆☆☆]
    Mastering game mechanics is easy. The complexity of the game is primitive and is based solely on the number of enemies' health and damage. There is no sense of achievement or challenge. The sex scenes correspond to the schedule.

4) Plot [★☆☆☆☆]
    It seems to be there, but it's not there. The whole plot is one synopsis, a preface.

5) Sound [★★☆☆☆]
    The sounds are third-rate. The music is not annoying - it's already good. The character is voiced satisfactorily.

RESULT:
    < < ★☆☆☆☆ > >

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

RUSSIAN VERSION:

1) Графика [★★☆☆☆]
    Качество визуального оформления не блещет, как и детализация игры.

2) Геймплей [★☆☆☆☆]
    Управление примитивное. Разнообразия заданий или возможностей не много: прокачивая определённые статы, мы разблокируем некоторые способности персонажа. Никакого ощущения приключений или захватывающей игры нет.

3) Играбельность [★☆☆☆☆]
    Освоение игровых механик даётся просто. Сложность игры примитивная и строится исключительно на кол-ве здоровья и урона врагов. Никакого чувства достижения или вызова нет. Сексуальные сцены соответствуют графике.

4) Сюжет [★☆☆☆☆]
    Он вроде есть, но его там нет. Весь сюжет - это один синопсис, предисловие.

5) Звук [★★☆☆☆]
    Звуки третьесортные. Музыка не раздражает - уже хорошо. Персонаж озвучен удовлетворительно.

ИТОГ:
    < < ★☆☆☆☆ > >
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Gan_fald

Very basic sidescroller with technical difficulties. Controls cannot be rebound. Some save points cannot be interacted with. Hitbox issues.

What they used 1GB space for i'll never figure out. Gallery is very much eh.