Others Completed Night crawling is really dodgy! [FINAL] [Almonds & Big Milk]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
562057_RE274840_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The main character is a virgin stay-at-home "otaku". His job is home security. By chance, his father remarried and made a new family. ..Sister-in-law. Of course, her eyes were cold when she looked at me...and violent. However, I both gasped and struggled with my sister-in-law in my new family. My sister-in-law's sharp tongue was like a pressure point for me. Then one day, I could not stand it any longer, and I determined to go out night crawling on day X in month X in year 20XX. If I got caught I would be looked at even more coldly and may get punched and kicked. I had to have sex with her without waking her up.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-29
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer/Publisher: Almonds & Big Milk |
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: FINAL
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - - -

562063_RE274840_img_smp1.jpg 562194_RE274840_img_smp2.jpg 562195_RE274840_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
His FATHER remarried and MC now has a sister-in-law? What kind of Alabama nonsense is that?
Maybe it's some japanese bullshit where the woman asked him to call her "sister-in-law" because mom might sound too old or some garbage like that. You start to notice it in some hentai stories, when the girl is an aunt and gets angry if she gets called "aunty" instead of older sister. Idk man

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not much to it. Molest her here molest her there clothes one clothes off. Get bar to certain level and stick it in for a win screen. It's a bit faster if you use a idle clicker for when your clicking to lower her alertness.

buckbeak

Apr 22, 2017
is there any way to do full screen? the bottom bar containing all of the tools is cut off
screen shot for reference
1588181270912.png

Reactions: Goji

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
His FATHER remarried and MC now has a sister-in-law? What kind of Alabama nonsense is that?
Japalabaman

Where everyone is both related and not related at the same time, and all crotches are blurry pixels. Makes sex-ed really difficult.
Maybe it's some japanese bullshit where the woman asked him to call her "sister-in-law" because mom might sound too old or some garbage like that. You start to notice it in some hentai stories, when the girl is an aunt and gets angry if she gets called "aunty" instead of older sister. Idk man
Could be a mistranslation, I mean, technically she is the MC's sister only by law, so it sort of fits if you generalize the term, but you are right. In normal usage in English speaking countries, this is incorrect. It should be step-sister.

Why cant we get these UNCENSORED.
Because only the actual dev has the uncensored art if they didn't just censor the original instead of slapping a mosaic on top. Also, if you mean why they can't release it uncensored, it's the law. This could have very well been the last game they ever made if they tried it.

You forgot the rape tag, oh...
It isn't counted as rape in fiction unless it is very clearly against the victim's will unless the story specifically states that there is a third party element counting it as rape such as a law within the setting of the world in which the work takes place. She isn't even aware and can therefore not make the judgement of whether she is willing to allow this and there is no mention of any outside policy, law, or person that would count it as rape.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
alex2011

Rape is rape and it doesn't matter if its fiction or non fiction. Sleep sex is rape. If a person sticks their dick in someone that's unconscious or asleep did they ask permission to do that did the sleeping or unconscious person consent to it? F95 if there is any depictions of anything it'll get a tag. If there is incest it'll get the tag if there is any depictions of rape it'll get the tag and so on and so on.

Aug 26, 2018
I think the "sister-in-law" here is supposed to be the child of his fathers wife AKA step-sister.
Welp. Reminds me of another affair involving the term '義妹' and mix-up between 'younger stepsister' (what the games meant) and 'younger sister-in-law' (what the unsuspecting translators turned it into).

(To give the other affair some hefty credit, most of the actual ingame texts actually refer to her your stepsister, the mixups are just the odd few moments (which unfortunately includes the cover page, so to speak).)

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes