4.50 star(s) 14 Votes
Sep 13, 2018
I'm playing the OTG premium and I think I found a bug. I ran into to Yui while exercising and she suddenly became a competitor without all the other events occurring and now I can't meet with her in the daytime. Any ideas what happened?

Reactions: Lampblasted

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm playing the OTG premium and I think I found a bug. I ran into to Yui while exercising and she suddenly became a competitor without all the other events occurring and now I can't meet with her in the daytime. Any ideas what happened?
It's a bug and was reported in the discord and the dev has taken note of it. Should be fixed in the next bugfix.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys I ran into a bug where the game will keep freezing up at the 10:20pm mark on the beginning of the third (maybe fourth) "season". Has anyone else had this bug? If so do you know if it is due to an error in the save file or what? I haven't edited mine because I want to beat this game (I know there is no end game at the moment) without cheating and I would hate to start again. Also on the Yui bug I had the same issue but by exercising enough times to trigger her first encounter she then appeared in the day time events.

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I have come across the same exact bug. I can't progress whatsoever. I've seen 2 others with the same bug in the Discord; no response from the dev on this particular issue. I'm getting really tired by his lack of communication.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Well I mean he gets an inordinate amount of questions and requests per day so I can understand the delay in response plus from what I have seen he is pretty good with bug fixes. It could also be related to the Yui bug as when I unlocked her day scenes the same night is when I ran into the issue. It could just be a coincidence but the two could be related. Plus this version is what a week old at most so he has a lot on his plate with the next bug fix which probably includes this bug. Dealing with this for the next bug fix is time better spent than discussing it on discord.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
So what is everybodies favorite attribute? Liking ninjutsu, cause who doesnt like a stripping ninja. :cool:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what is everybodies favorite attribute? Liking ninjutsu, cause who doesnt like a stripping ninja. :cool:
Hypnosis is interesting, but maybe too powerful.
Temporal seems really boring, tbh.

Power is good for controlling the match but kind of lacking in ways to actually win fights, since every power move lowers arousal. Combining it with Masochism makes it really powerful, but that now involves investing like ten points into a skill-tree that... isn't really useful for anything else.

Could be interesting if one of the starter-girls was a latent masochist who gained arousal from spanking and such, then when she gets to level 10 and unlocks her speciality, so goes full Submissive. Taking big damage from power/dominant moves but doing massive recoil damage as you dominate her. (lots of moves that pull you down on top of her, but let her attack from the bottom)

Cunning is an interesting moveset, but it feels like stealth and traps need buffing/expanding. I think that rather than "Science" a Trapmaster sub-speciality would be more interesting.

At the moment you can use trap to (if you'e lucky) start combat with an enemy who's already on the ground, or has been dosed with a flask. That's saving you maybe one turn.
Currently there doesn't seem to be any reliable way to actually lure people into them either. There's already a lure item, but it doesn't seem very effective at the moment.
Likewise, traps that... trap enemies in place should last multiple minutes so that you don't need to be in the same tile as them to take advantage, possibly combined with some way of telling when your traps are being triggered in other rooms.

Basically, set up a bunch of snares or nets across three rooms and then sprinkle a couple of lure phones in the area. When someone gets caught in one you get a little message telling you that someone tripped a trap in X-room and you have maybe one turn to get there before they free themselves.
If you add sprayers in the same room, then they should also trigger and effect the person in the trap, so you could potentially start combat with someone who's already stripped, debuffed, and tied up.

It'd be a playstyle heavy on spending money on equipment and front-loading your debuffs before enemies even show up, because if you get into straight combat against an enemy without it, you'd be at a disadvantage.
Likewise, enemies with high cunning who can avoid or disarm your traps would be your biggest threats.
Also, the fact that you're using lures and rendering enemies helpless could easily mean that someone else gets to them and claims the points before you do, or that you end up facing down threesomes often.

The current spiderweb trap is interesting, but since it results in instant wins, it's kinda shallow. There's no real gameplay to it. Either it hits people or it doesn't.

The actual Science skillset feels a little unfocused. You've got some shocking attacks that are basically Power moves, you've got slime-summons that are basically the fairy/imp stuff. You've got a full-body strip move just like Naked Blossom, and you've got short circuit, which works just like masochism.
It doesn't really seem to prompt any specific play-style. Though the aerosolizer is pretty good, since it's a passive bonus that makes potions/flasks never miss.

Seduction is just the generic standard playstyle, unlocking all sex-attacks and making them do more damage. Obviously it's really powerful, but there isn't much to say about it.

Ki... just feels like power, but moreso. It's a very straight evolution with little new to add.
It takes your normal attacks and adds clothes shredding to them.
The elemental forms seem completely forgettable, and it's most interesting move is Flash step, which is a move that grabs your enemy from behind without having to knock them down first.

Arcane has lots of self-buffs, one trap, one physical attack and a pair of summons.

Dark is really cool. Most of your skills hurt you to use (raise arousal) but they're really powerful. lot of lust-boosting skills, draining stats from enemies, enthrall is a neat mechanic and I wish you could do more with it.
Dark Tendrils is a neat bind.
Personally, I hope Dark users get some scenes outside of the games where we get to use our powers for fun times.
Fly is also an interesting position.

Submission is an... interesting moveset. I can't tell if it's powerful or not, but it's the only real way to manipulate other characters into dominant positions with any real success, and it has some interesting moves to punish them when they take the bait.
Like I said above, I'd like to see a girl built around this skill. Possibly with a permanent masochist trait, so she always takes arousal damage from pain but deals big recoil damage when you fuck her and has a bunch of skills useable from bottom/bound positions.

Someone who's approach to The Games isn't to try to fuck you into submission, but to deliberately get fucked and to be so good at it that you lose anyway.
Possibly phrase her skill names/descriptions in such a way that it's not even clear if she's attacking intentionally, or just responding to what you're doing to her.
Like, if you use a binding skill on her, she "writhes in submission" and it does a bunch of temptation damage to you, but it's not clear if she's actually trying to seduce you with that, or if she's just trying to slip out of her bindings and the display is just so erotic that you're taking damage just from looking at it.

If you pin her down and fuck her she just gets so into it, and you take a bunch of arousal in response, in addition to the standard thrust recoil damage, but that's not because she's trying to fight back, it's because she's trying to prompt you to fuck her harder because she loves it.
Hell a character like that would probably be disappointed with victories.
Contrast that to the fact that her income depends on winning, so after the match she wants to have earned a high score, but during the actual match itself, she enjoys losing more than winning.

Edit: Huge-post. Started as a stat-breakdown but sorta got sidetracked with suggestions.

Reactions: cvbn28c
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes