4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

GoodJam

Feb 16, 2018
Does Eve only have 1 event during the day ? Can't seem to trigger anything other than the initiation.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Alright, I give up. Where am I supposed to get the upgrades for excalibur?
they're very rare drops from the item caches. Ginette, Lilly's sister, is in charge of the caches. you'll run into her at the bookstore after ranking up enough. afterwards you can talk to her, and can spend money to improve them. more caches and no basic items are the two upgrades you can buy, but visit Ginette enough, and she'll start texting you the locations of caches during the matches. From there you just have to grind for them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
they're very rare drops from the item caches. Ginette, Lilly's sister, is in charge of the caches. you'll run into her at the bookstore after ranking up enough. afterwards you can talk to her, and can spend money to improve them. more caches and no basic items are the two upgrades you can buy, but visit Ginette enough, and she'll start texting you the locations of caches during the matches. From there you just have to grind for them.
I already have her and the cache upgrade. I kept testing after I commented and found out at least some actually trigger on their own. I have the motor, the alloy, the dissolving solution, the tentacles, the ki item, the curse item, the ninjutsu item, and the magical enchantment unlocked and all just popped up. The motor, tentacles, ki item, curse item, and alloy popped up after a drop, but the enchantment, ninjutsu item, and dissolving solution actually just happened on their own without picking up anything I hadn't already picked up before. I just need the second string attribute items now, those for attributes unlocked with characters you have to buy from Aesop. Also, this thing is seriously OP once you get all the upgrades you can without adding any second string characters or meeting Yui at all. Two uses and even Angel is out if you can land both. Not that I'm complaining as it really made the first place finishes requirement for Golden Cock level 2 extremely easy once I got through the penetration wins requirement. Still have a few wins to go on that and I have a bunch of handicaps to do since those haven't been popping up all that often, but I'm getting there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Bug in OTG bugfix 2, I was ambushed by either Cassie or Yui and Yui's picture showed up while the text said Cassie was the one who ambushed me and that I'm battling Yui. Yui was NOT anywhere in the area at the time, so I'm pretty sure all listed elements, the ambush name, battle name, and picture, are supposed to be Cassie's.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Another bug when fighting Valerie, unless toys are supposed to be unusable on her of course. Missing sexcalibur specifically on her and no one else. This is without any handicap at all. Also missing all but the most basic penetration skills specifically when fighting her.

tybotica123

Sep 22, 2017
is there any mod for this game? is actually my favorite e-game and i would love to have more content to explore.

It's based on an old version of the game and hasn't been updated in a couple years, but it's there! Very different from the current unmodded experience.

tybotica123

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, just the initial initiation scene for now. I'd expect more in future updates.
Main post lists you as the provider of the premium version, yes?
There's an OTG Bugfix 3 Premium out now; please update when you get the chance :)

Thank you for being a pillar of the community. Papa bless

D

Deleted member 44741

I love the game, but reading on a white text screen really hurts my eyes. And the dark mode makes everything darker except the text screen, which hurts my eyes even more.

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Hi, I really lovr this game. Tell me please, is there non futa version avalaible? I am not i to this kind of stuff.

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Can't you just choose not to recruit the futa characters?
If only I knew that before I recruited her. I mean Eve is sexy, but I would love to see her with proper girl anatomy

Edit:
I fixed it by editing out all about her in a Save file. Problem solved.
Great game! Looking Forward for next updates!

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Wait, I see a futa tag now. I havent played this in quite a long time so I have to know, did we finally get the ability to play with other competitors that have male parts? I always felt the game was lacking in that area since it makes no sense to me really to only bring 1 guy into a match at a time.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Wait, I see a futa tag now. I havent played this in quite a long time so I have to know, did we finally get the ability to play with other competitors that have male parts? I always felt the game was lacking in that area since it makes no sense to me really to only bring 1 guy into a match at a time.
I know there's an old depreciated (and very buggy) mod that had futa options for both main and NPCs. As for the vanilla game, I believe you can, or I know at least you used to anyways, open the save with a text editor and edit NPCs to have male genitals instead of female. Not really the same as futa technically though. Haven't played this game or it's mod in ages though, so no idea if any of this is still relevant now.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I know there's an old depreciated (and very buggy) mod that had futa options for both main and NPCs. As for the vanilla game, I believe you can, or I know at least you used to anyways, open the save with a text editor and edit NPCs to have male genitals instead of female. Not really the same as futa technically though. Haven't played this game or it's mod in ages though, so no idea if any of this is still relevant now.

I will have to try that, seems like the best way the dev could have done it would have been to add in male characters from previous years competitions and give you the choice of whether or not to let them join. Or just have the option at the start of the game.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
In vanilla, there currently is one futa NPC you can add to the contestant pool... or not. Player's choice.

As far as other male contestants are concerned, it would immediately trigger gay and NTR flags. Gay content wouldn't be avoidable with logical consistency and NTR... It might not be NTR to me, it might not be to you, but The Idiocy will happen no matter how baseless, it will turn ugly fast, and it will keep happening. That crap is repetitive.

But even that's a minor issue because I hear (=> unconfirmed) the dev just isn't interested in content with other male contestants. And thus there is no groundwork for such content. Just like there's no groundwork for female/futa/gender-bent protagonists, another frequently requested feature.

The mod did offered changed to all of that, and more, but it's ancient, buggy, unbalanced, incomplete and so many other things... including fun, but the mess is considerable and it'll never get better cause, you know, it's dead. I assume partially because working on it was too much of a mess.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2017
I took the Sleight of Hand perk, but the next time I loaded my save, it was gone. Is there some way to get it back? When I was able to select a perk again, it wasn't in the available perks list. Is there some method of save editing that can add it back for me?

EDIT: I apparently still have the perk that gives the ability to do the Sleight of Hand action: Amateur Magician. I see it in my save, but for some reason, the option to use that ability never shows up in combat. I'm going to try removing it from my save and adding it through the game again.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes