4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
If you have a discord account, you can join the dev's discord, and report the bugs. You might get a better response there. As SilverBardGames doesn't often frequent this site, but they do look at bug reports on their discord.
Will do, thanks for the advice. I've kinda just started taking it for granted that developers are active on F95, lol. The game is great, but there are quite a few bugs they need to iron out, but I'll save it for their discord.

Reactions: onyxmoose

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
I'm having this same issue. At first it was kinda difficult challenges, like win from bottom, and I wasn't sure if it had to be during sex or what, but since then I've gotten one that was just fuck mara, and another that was kiss cassie and neither will complete. Is this a bug in the current version?
Regarding the win from bottom, I think it means you need to win at bottom position. The best way to do this is having the Submission attribute. You can get this at Level 5. After getting to Lv. 5, you need to lose in a match (2nd or below), go to XXX Store and choose 'Learn to be Submissive'. Next, you need to level it up to Skill Level 9 to get Stumble. During a match, trip you opponent and pin them. Get their arousal to around 80-90% before releasing them. Use Stumble and your opponent may get on top of you. Now, you only need to win by making them cum first.

That being said, this is pointless since the game is bugged and you can't get the reward anyway.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Well after burning myself out on the newest build I have to whine a bit so here goes.

It is absolutely pathetic how much the game as a whole moved forward in the time-span it took to churn the update out. Yeah I can understand the art taking a while, which isn't IMO a priority, but the overall scenes/writing added is laughable - most of it is not even by the author but by volunteer contributes, according to the changelog.
The previous update came out in September 2019 - meaning we waited almost precisely an entire year for a new character (that's barely even started and not interactable outside of matches), some extra scenes, art and rebalancing.

The main plot is still stuck in the same place. Eve got fuckall and her events are still a WIP dead end (don't care about the futa bitch, but it's heavily implied her events are related to the main plot).
The specialization attributes and interaction with Maya are still pretty much an in-your-face placeholder.
The game still pretty much dies once you hit level 40.

Overall, disappointing. This is an update that should take one-two months, not a year. And I am well aware how tedious writing is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole and decker2

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Is there any occurences to Eve penetrating the pc? No matter how many times she defeats me, barely anything happens even if it is strongly implied sometimes that she will peg the player one way or another.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
lots of text
couldn't say it better myself
at this point it be better if silverbard lets the game die
it never be anywhere near as good in text and cgs as monster girl dreams

i mean paizuri in this isn't even a stance and the only way they use it is while circling around:cry:
but they rather try getting behind and ass fuck the poor guy with a strapon or kick his balls:(

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Is there any occurences to Eve penetrating the pc? No matter how many times she defeats me, barely anything happens even if it is strongly implied sometimes that she will peg the player one way or another.
She can penetrate you, as can any girl (they get strapons mid to late game) but it requires a very specific "from behind" position which the AI almost never initiates.
If you're that desperate for a cock in your ass you're going to have to play passively only struggling out of every position that's not the "from behind" one.
Or just ask your dad.
BAZINGA

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I took the Amateur Magician trait, but I'm not seeing the sleight of hand moves appear. Is there a hidden stat requirement to activate?
A lot of the unique moves require mojo to use. They wont show up if you don't meet the casting requirements. So make sure you have at least 40 mojo saved up to use Sleight of Hand.

Piemanftw

Mar 28, 2017
Well then, wasn't expecting this to be updated. Really thought it was abandoned actually. Still I don't really have the drive to play it again just yet. I'mma wait another year for the next update

VortexMagus

Mar 26, 2017
Very sad. This game could have been spectacular if silverbard put more effort into finishing storylines with each of the characters and finished up the storyline with consistent updates every month or two. I bet his patreon would have tripled at least.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I wish there was something like a gallery for this game. It's difficult to get the tie-scenes, plus I think some scenes become no longer available the further you get. Does anyone know where I can find just the sex scenes like on pastebin or something?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'll have to agree with the gloomy mood.
Don't get me wrong, I love NightGames, but it's a good old game from the previous decade. The Patreon was created on 01/2016. That's over 10 years [edit/reason=goldfish memory: 5 years] (including 4 years with income) of barely anything concrete game-wise, and nothing at all plot-wise.

Sure, the art is nice. But art cannot be correctly implemented on such a derelict engine. This is wasteful. I'd understand if the Patreon aimed for a remake, but not this...
Sure, the original writing and gimmicks kicked ass. But over 2/3 of the recent additions are about anal, anuses or rosebuds. And poor old java code still lags and bugs out.

Silverbard, if you love your game - I definitely did - please either bring some closure to the story, or have the heart to euthanize it with the honors it deserves.
Pressing F for due respects. [edit: F. And gimme some facepalms.]

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I wish there was something like a gallery for this game. It's difficult to get the tie-scenes, plus I think some scenes become no longer available the further you get. Does anyone know where I can find just the sex scenes like on pastebin or something?
If you have access to a java decomplier, either on your computer or online, you can view the written scenes/code for each character.

To do that, first use 7-zip to extract the games content from the .exe version. You'll get a folder of the games content. In that folder there will be another folder title "characters". In there are the class files for each girl. (For example angel.class, cassie.class, eve.class, etc... ). Then if you have your own decompiler you can use it on the files. If you don't have a decompiler you'll have to find a website online, and decompile the class files there.

As a bonus all the images for the game, are in the gui/assests folder, after extracting the files. If you want some images to go along with the written scenes.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
TIME BENDS TO MY EVERY WHIM! (edit: self-irony is sometimes on-the-point)
Fun, but more seriously, this is how you do not quote :)

Game is over 10 years old. Or 15? [edit: actuallly 6-y old, my bad] Correct me if you have flawless memory.
I was a bit unfair, since Bard fixed a lot of stuff back in 2014 ->
...after a long time of no news at all - I don't blame him, he warned us iirc.
You can also see the fabled mod's progress there:

Considering story hasn't advanced at all during 2014, my 10+ years figure should still hold true ;)
edited. Reason:goldfish memory

Last edited:

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Whoa, has it really been 15 years since I started this game in 2014? Time sure flies.

Seriously though, I certainly never expected to still be working on this after more than six years. Real life gets in the way more often than not.
As tempted as I often am to retire this game and move on to something else, I do feel an obligation to my patrons to bring the story to some kind of conclusion first.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Woops. My humblest apologies, then. I'll get to editing my erroneous facts.
I could have sworn I had been singing praises about TSB and NG for over 10 years :D

I'll see myself out and dig a hole to hide in now.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes