4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Are there any plans for something like a gallery?
Probably not, assuming you're referring to a scene galley. I've considered it, but the scenes are too enmeshed with the code to be able to display them out of context without duplicating them. The idea of duplicating all my scenes bothers me as a software engineer on a very deep level. Maybe I can make a small gallery for non-repeatable events. I'll think on it some more.

If you mean an image gallery, that would probably be reasonable to implement, but I don't know if there's any demand for it.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Probably not, assuming you're referring to a scene galley. I've considered it, but the scenes are too enmeshed with the code to be able to display them out of context without duplicating them. The idea of duplicating all my scenes bothers me as a software engineer on a very deep level. Maybe I can make a small gallery for non-repeatable events. I'll think on it some more.

If you mean an image gallery, that would probably be reasonable to implement, but I don't know if there's any demand for it.
I know I'd be fine with just a separate folder containing just the text and/or images copied from the game, there doesn't have to be an in-game gallery or scene selector. I can probably just do it for myself, though it'd be a bit of a chore, but I just wanted check if there was an easier way.

PanzerKorps

Jun 30, 2018
I see that you've included a Futa/Trans tag. Does this mean you've integrated that mod? Because I only play the version/mod with futa. Not that I have anything against a single male versus multiple females, I just prefer a game witha single female vs multiple futas.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I see that you've included a Futa/Trans tag. Does this mean you've integrated that mod? Because I only play the version/mod with futa. Not that I have anything against a single male versus multiple females, I just prefer a game witha single female vs multiple futas.
It has Futa/Trans tag because of Eve, a potential contestant that you can get midgame. She grew a dick so she could have more fun during the Games. I believe Silver Bard never plans on being able to change sex in the game, mostly because of the amount of new content that would require. Plus, the mod is so old and it's coding so jumbled that it would be easier to start from scratch.

PanzerKorps

Jun 30, 2018
It has Futa/Trans tag because of Eve, a potential contestant that you can get midgame. She grew a dick so she could have more fun during the Games. I believe Silver Bard never plans on being able to change sex in the game, mostly because of the amount of new content that would require. Plus, the mod is so old and it's coding so jumbled that it would be easier to start from scratch.
Ok thanks for explaining. You're not wrong about the mod being old and a coding mess, but I just prefer that mod over the updated base game simply because of the futanari options. I can't seem to find enough games that are primarily based on female MC vs futanari's (preferable those with testicles. I know that makes them hermaphrodites, but its easier to call them futas because of how tags work.) seeing as how most of them have male MCs (I prefer it when the MC is a femboi, like Tales of Androgyny).

Also, saying that, if anyone could shoot me a pm with some recommended games I'll be most impressed and give them a go.

pitw

Oct 5, 2018
Hey everyone,
I just discovered Night Games and wow, I love this game.

I have a question, like PanzerKorps I love futa, and I love pegging as well. The problem is that in the game it is very rare that other characters manage to penetrate me. I know that's because I must be thrown to the ground then reverse mounted before I can get pegged.
So is there any way to increase the chances of getting penetrated in that game?

Thanks guys!

GMA

Nov 11, 2017
Hey everyone,
I just discovered Night Games and wow, I love this game.

I have a question, like PanzerKorps I love futa, and I love pegging as well. The problem is that in the game it is very rare that other characters manage to penetrate me. I know that's because I must be thrown to the ground then reverse mounted before I can get pegged.
So is there any way to increase the chances of getting penetrated in that game?

Thanks guys!
Cowardice will put you and your opponent into the correct position. If you don't have it unlocked, train Submission with Alice.
Apart from that, the girl you're fighting needs to have and be wearing a strapon. If you strip them fully and they don't put one on themselves, it's probably because they don't have one yet. I know that Cassie never used to buy one, but she also has a scene and CG for it anyways, so I don't know if that's been changed or not.
Eve is an exception for obvious reasons, I think she just has a minimum arousal requirement like the player. In any case you will still want her in a dominant stance behind you.

Reactions: pitw

pitw

Oct 5, 2018
Cowardice will put you and your opponent into the correct position. If you don't have it unlocked, train Submission with Alice.
Apart from that, the girl you're fighting needs to have and be wearing a strapon. If you strip them fully and they don't put one on themselves, it's probably because they don't have one yet. I know that Cassie never used to buy one, but she also has a scene and CG for it anyways, so I don't know if that's been changed or not.
Eve is an exception for obvious reasons, I think she just has a minimum arousal requirement like the player. In any case you will still want her in a dominant stance behind you.
Thanks for the quick reply, i just tried and it works! Thanks again mate!

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
we didn't need a ballbusting-specialized character, jewel was already taking care of that fine
she always goes for the jewels
In the same mind, we didn't need another succubus.
The mod back then had a Dryad (kinda rough) and an Angel. I'm glad Samantha stayed though - Roger Rabbit vibes.

I'd also rather the ballbusting fans would go get their fix in real life instead... Not judging or anything, just wishing them the happiness they ask for.

• Haha
Reactions: decker2

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Honestly, I like 'sporty football girl' as a theme, but the ballkicking focus doesn't do anything for me.
Other than inspire me to get into vindictive spite-fueled kicking matches with her, I mean.

She goes for nutshots, I'm gonna go for cuntpunts.
We'll see who's standing at the end of things.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Hence why I am begging to believe it is dead as there hasn't been any news posted on his Patreon page nor here.
4 months isn't so long..
i posted on another thread with no update for 4 months, and got instantly hit by patrons:sneaky:

let's wait 4 more months then call it dead;)
(his 278 loyal patron cows believe its not death to)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes