4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Hence why I am begging to believe it is dead as there hasn't been any news posted on his Patreon page nor here.
Yeah but the last Patreon post was on 10/11/2020:
I think you're calling this way too early. The author has been known to go quiet for this long before.

Reactions: megamanx06

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
What is the difference between the "Jar" and "Exe and Jar" download links?
The "Jar" is a runnable jar file. It requires you to have Java Runtime Environment installed, but works on any OS.
The "Exe" has a bundled JRE wrapped in a Windows executable. It will work even if you don't have Java installed, but it's Windows only.

Reactions: BadAtTech

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The "Jar" is a runnable jar file. It requires you to have Java Runtime Environment installed, but works on any OS.
The "Exe" has a bundled JRE wrapped in a Windows executable. It will work even if you don't have Java installed, but it's Windows only.
Thank you for your responce. I will download the Windows Exe version now :)

Sep 10, 2017
Any way to view the CGs? I was looking at the wikia and there are quite a few that I have never seen but I would like to.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
look at this guy, what a good guy dev. Doesn't create a gallery, but is like "oh sure here's how you break the game down and get what you're looking for!"

Silver bard is solid gold imho.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
There isn't a gallery, but if you just want to access the images, you can extract the jar file with most zip utilities. The images are in gui/assets
am i the only one who wants to know when the next update comes?

or have you abandoned this, your post kind of sounds like you have....

Dolt

May 12, 2019
lmao last patreon post a few months ago says Night Games is being worked on, the dev is in the F95 forum thread giving advice, and STILL people go "hurr durr dead game???!? update???". Not every game has the obnoxious "single piece of alleged content" update scheme.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
lmao last patreon post a few months ago says Night Games is being worked on, the dev is in the F95 forum thread giving advice, and STILL people go "hurr durr dead game???!? update???". Not every game has the obnoxious "single piece of alleged content" update scheme.
Posting updates annually doesn't help a whole lot here, though.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
last patreon post a few months ago says
Yes, that was October. 4 months = 4000 $ (roughly, plus Patreon money schemes, etc.)
When I order stuff for this amount of money, I'd usually ask for a delivery date. And a receipt. :)

SilverBard did a great job on Nightgames. Back then. But if Patreons are fine with the way things work in the 2020s, who am I to tell them they're wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: decker2
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes