Unity - Completed - Night High [v4.0] [Denji Kobo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The best of the night high gmaes, it has a lot more options and is more difficult, I also really like the animations in this one . The head of the MC could be smaller while he sucks her tongue but else everything looked good, I love the design of the girl.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Night High [v4.0] [Denji Kobo]
    The best "Night High" game so far.

+ It has no introduction but it doesn't need one, that's fine
    + Saving present
    + Out of the 4 games, this is the one with the most action to unlock and the one with the best quality
    + Acceptable censorship, not annoying
    + Aesthetics of the girl promoted, the best of the 4 titles
    + max 999 points (I think)
    +Light level 4 recommended

A big improvement over the previous chapters. Better in almost everything, only the second chapter has some elements that I think are better.

Although I enjoyed the game, I can't give more than 3/5, it's still a short game without too many pretensions, 3 is the maximum vote for this type of game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rafaellos

All night high games are a 5/5 for me. Absolute masterpiece of a flash game. In every game you strip down a Loli. Earn points and spend them to unlock more touching options. The idea is so simple yet so brilliant. The risk of the target waking up is the most important thing. Without it the game would be boring but because you risk starting the game all over from scratch it keeps you on the edge for the entire time. Another big point in aiding the immersion is the excellent breathing sound. Good thing I don't have a sister because this game for sure would aweaken something inside of me.

Art 5/5
    Story -/5
    Gameplay 5/5
    Fapability 5/5
    Originality 5/5
    Breathing 6/5
  4. 1.00 star(s)

mikednew

Note: I will rate 5 for games that I think are worth the download (even if incomplete or imperfect) and 1 for games that I think are not worth wasting time (although in my text I talk about their positive aspects).

I wouldn't recommend this game as a good "touching" game. This "Night High" series (1,2,3, and 4 are all the same) are more strategy games where you buy stuff that will produce more points for you to buy more stuff until you have enough points to buy the sex scene that ends the game (It's an animated scene, but you don't interact, you just watch and select a few options). You buy sleep points so she doesn't wake up easily, so you can place several hands on the girl that will automatically stimulate her, the which generates more points to buy other things. It's not really a "touching" game, although yes, you buy a few options where when you move your mouse it makes your hand move too. However, it is a fixed movement. It doesn't feel like you're touching her body. You can leave a few hands on the girl, minimize the game and go do something else and when you come back you will have all the points you need to buy everything.

The art is nice, but the only thing I really like about this series of games is the sound of them breathing which is really well done.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Very simple game. There's a girl sitting, sleeping on a train, you touch her while she sleeps. As you touch her, a small meter fills up in the bottom left and when full you get some points. You spend those points either giving her deeper sleep, improving your flashlight, or slowly removing clothing items! My advice? Rub her legs a while, put her into a deep sleep, start rubbing her clit through her underwear while nibbling her ear - rack up the points. There's only 1 sex scene and 1 sex position, but the game isn't about sex - its about all the foreplay, all the build up! Play it at night to really get your chest pumping! GREAT GAME