VN Ren'Py Night Lesson with Jenn [v0.1] [PlayGoose]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
looks like this will be interesting to play ... i'll wait a little while till you have more content (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrfoqion

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
ahh yes more of the purists who'd rather look at derpy stick figures or drunk doodles and claim it better long as it's not ai made
Personally I feel like most of the backlash to AI art is coming from people who have suddenly realized that no human will ever be irreplaceable.

For years people have been replaced at work by computers, whether it be factory workers losing jobs to robots and machines, or phone operators losing jobs to automated calling systems, or cashiers losing jobs to self-checkout kiosks, or even the projected loss of jobs like taxi or Uber driver to self-driving cars. For decades, there's always been this undercurrent of "Well, at least the artists are safe! Computers don't have souls, so there's no way they'll ever be able to paint masterpieces or compose moving music!"

Except now computers are making music and art. And suddenly everyone is suffering from an existential crisis because humans don't feel quite so special anymore.

On the plus side, people constantly complaining about computers never stopped any of the other people from getting replaced, so odds are people whine about AI art for a few years before it winds up becoming the accepted norm (especially as the technology gets refined and improved over time). Just like CGI in the late 90s/early 2000s.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if 50 years from now, the majority of movies are made by having AI writers write scripts for AI voice actors to match up with lifelike CGI actors because it's easier than hiring actual people.

• Sad
Reactions: Edrick23
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote