EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
en.png

Overview:
Night of Revenge is a 2D action RPG hack and slash Game from D-Lis, the maker of Bullet Requiem from back in 2015, The gameplay is inspired by Dark Souls and Metroidvania with combine visuals action of its above-average production values.
You play as character "Aradia" the main female protagonist of the game that fight corruption and her mission is to save the girls who are being torned and tortured by monster; as playthrough in your journey you'll be navigating each level and fighting enemies and bosses along the way, with some light puzzle-solving elements in stages with many unique enemies.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-21
Release Date: 2023-04-21
Original Title: 魔女は復讐の夜に "Witch is on the Night of Revenge"
Developer/Publisher: D-Lis - - - -
Censored: No (Patched)
Version: 1.0.7 (fan translated)
Language: Japanese, English
Voices: Japanese
Shop:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

The download is patched with the Uncensored assets and Mosaic Removal.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Win(Bug Fixed): - - - -

Patches: UNCENSOR

Extra: GUIDE - MAP - v0.49 MAP - PARTIAL TRANSLATION - Cheat - Uncensored Assets -
AutoTranslator

omp123 thanks for the link, Krongorka thanks for the bug fix link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpeg 011.jpg 013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
It's also a unity game, not an RPGM game, so it's got two wrong tags.
I'm glad to see this get updated, and a translation. This is one of the few games I found enjoyable enough to play all the way through in Japanese.

• Angry
Reactions: Solak

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So,i'd like to test this game but have few questions:
-How i can go out of menus?when i start the game there is fews possible interactions (with an npc and a shrine) but i can't figure out how to go out of the menu,and since the game is in japanese i have to try all the options to see what happen,meaning i'm stuck on menus and have to restart the game.
-How i leave what seem to be the starting zone/hub?

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
Holyshit I thought this was released and then I find its not. What a blow to the guts. I've been monitoring this game for over a year now.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Nice, it's finally got a game page entry as opposed to the weird request/translation thing it was on before.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Wait worth all those years, it's not the full game yet but might get a short hitting that h-scene.

4.50 star(s) 74 Votes