Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kingmanu1001

Jul 2, 2018
1.jpg

Overview:
Ninjartist is an artist who makes images and image sets of characters from movies and games like Overwatch, Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Hobbit, etc, but also creates his own characters. Most of his art focusses on vore.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-03
Artist: Ninjartist - - -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: varies, mostly 1280x1920
Pictures: 400+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: - -
September 2020: - -
November 2020: - -

April 2021: - - - -
April 2022: - - - -

043_Ninjartist_534506_Widowmaker.jpg 001_Ninjartist_679565_Rapunzel.jpg 007_Disharmonica_NSFW.jpg 014_Alita_2B.jpg 144_Tomb_Raider_Pubes.jpg 165_dva_NSFW.jpg 336_27_f7737801c130370b5647dd3acaecf33a.jpg Hermione Granger 33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
View attachment 697220

Overview:
Ninjartist is an artist who makes images and image sets of characters from movies and games like Overwatch, Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Hobbit, etc. Most of his art focusses on vore.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-18
Developer/Publisher: Ninjartist -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: mostly 1280x1920
Pages: 410 pictures
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - -

View attachment 697221 View attachment 697222 View attachment 697226 View attachment 697227 View attachment 697228 View attachment 697233 View attachment 697235
You forgot to add the tags. Tags parody and oral sex were also missing.

kingmanu1001

Jul 2, 2018
can someone post his other sets
I've tried finding his sets, but don't have everything. I probably have a few more pictures of his scattered together through a couple of folders, but those need a lot of sorting before I can find everything together. It's very hard to get the complete sets together, though I'm working on it. Everything else (with the sets that I got together) is in the file. I will update this in future and sort out the sets.

LG

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I've tried finding his sets, but don't have everything. I probably have a few more pictures of his scattered together through a couple of folders, but those need a lot of sorting before I can find everything together. It's very hard to get the complete sets together, though I'm working on it. Everything else (with the sets that I got together) is in the file. I will update this in future and sort out the sets.

LG
You are a Prince among men, sir.

dashberlin

Jan 13, 2019

LG
eagerly awaiting

dashberlin

Jan 13, 2019

LG
make it an update if you do

nithendie

Dec 17, 2017
anyone have an idea of what sort of methods he uses to blend real photos to hit drawing style?

kingmanu1001

Jul 2, 2018
anyone have an idea of what sort of methods he uses to blend real photos to hit drawing style?
I do not really know what your question is. As far as I know Ninjartist creates all his art from scratch without copying off of real pictures, only using them as a help. If you're asking how you can blend multiple pictures to use them as a sort of canvas, I would use Adobe Photoshop. As far as I know from CS3 onward you can load multiple pictures into a single file easily. If that wasn't your question I'm sorry, but it would help you if you describe your question further.

LG

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote